This Weeks Sale - Ending day?

Soldato
Didn't know which part of the forum to post this in, so guessed here would be ok.

Just wondering what day is considered "the end of the week" for ocuk, i mate told me its thursdays?

I wanna order a X1800XT, but pay day is tomorrow :eek:

alexisonfire said:
Im gonna miss the great deal on X1800XT's that are currently on.

If you read this thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=6931341#post6931341

Half way down the page you'll see:

Gibbo said:
Hi there

Like I said the offer is valid until May 12/14th can't remember exact date now, its late lol or until our stock sells out.

As always I will try to push for the same deal again from them or a deal on something else to keep bringing you all great deals. :)

Posted last night btw :)

Yeah the x1800's are gona be that price until the 14th May as posted above, regardless of wether they are in the 'This Week Only', its not a definate 14th May mind, as its until the stocks run out really, so if they are gone before then thats it, but i think Gibbo said he was trying to get some more in for that price. :)

Last edited:
Excellent news, i will order one probably tomorrow then :D (replacing 6800gt).

And no, only a solo card at the moment, been meaning to get my credit card sorted. My accounts are set up so i can't go overdrawn, i hate depts ;)

alexisonfire said:
Excellent news, i will order one probably tomorrow then :D (replacing 6800gt).

And no, only a solo card at the moment, been meaning to get my credit card sorted. My accounts are set up so i can't go overdrawn, i hate depts ;)

which depts are those? :p

Back
Top Bottom