Threshold (Sky One series)

Associate
Well the season has just ended, and according to TV Times... that's the end of all of it :( The series has been cancelled.

Apart from enjoying the much deserved return of Brent Spiner to TV I was really enjoying the plot of the program. The fact that the program ended on a major cliffhanger just rubs salt into the wound. Why did they cancel it :confused:

Am I alone in loving this series or have American TV execs screwed up again like they did with Family Guy and Futurama.

Associate
OP
HighlandeR said:
yup heard it was canned I just didnt bother watching the last 2 eps after that.....

had some promise that show bet datas not pleased either.... theres a few other odd shows about like invasion and some other similar stuff too but dunno if its any good.

Seems theres not much left in sci-fi, there either concentrating on making gripping/action shows like 24 or Lost... and Treks dead only SG1/Atlantis and BSG are about.

Its either that or just more Reality shows taking over...

Couldn't get into Invasion myself, although I gave it a fair go. Threshold had something that really caught my interest. *sigh*

I hope they reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom