Thunderstorm Watch - 2024

Man of Honour
My dad was just saying it is absolutely crazy around Paris:

ewoTq6W.png

Man of Honour
Don't think I've ever seen it before where there is lightning across large swathes of the same (well similar) latitude around the world.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It's probably very cold aloft with warm air underneath creating huge instability across Europe?

Also fair amount of it across the western Atlantic/US and to a more limited extent in countries to the east and south east of France. I don't think I've seen so many places so active before.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Also fair amount of it across the western Atlantic/US and to a more limited extent in countries to the east and south east of France. I don't think I've seen so many places so active before.

Got lightning now, but it's flashing mainly to the south

Man of Honour
Doesn't look like we are going to get any where I am in the South West, looks like it'll mostly brush the South East/East coast.

Caporegime
OP
Doesn't look like we are going to get any where I am in the South West, looks like it'll mostly brush the South East/East coast.

A number of very active storms in the south east... But the big stuff is in the channel about to come in land..

Still some hours of activity yet to come, especially when the main lot pushes up from France..

The size of the MCS though wow

Clipboard02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom