Time to buy a new Chair

Associate
Hi,

I've had the same chair for 10 years, its abit worn out now. Its just been a great chair all these years, never thought too much about it, Until I turned it upside down and its
got a Herman Miller marking on it. This was given by a Friend during an office clear out. i cant afford another Herman my budget is like £380 to £430
I really like the Secret Labs Titan Evo but i'm unsure.
What are the best top 3 Chairs for my Budget ? Any reason why i should get a Secret Labs over others?
any other advise for getting a chair.

Associate
OP
Ok, i see you saying avoid SecretLabs, but could you ppl recommend Top 3 better alternatives?
@fiveub, yep thats Bias :p some of the comments ive seen scares me off them. I dont really want a racing chair, more into Ergonomics & comfort.

Associate
OP
DO NOT BUY A SECRET LAB or any other chair from the same factory. (if its a gaming chair , its all the same)
My secret lab is literally falling apart after just a year - utter trash, marketing bs, with paid reviews. I have just had to put in an order for a HM Mirra 2 Triflex to replace it.

Your likely sitting on one of the best chairs in the market even if it is old, if its really that busted save up for Herman, Steelcase or Knoll (even if refurbed) or try and seek parts.
The quote of 'doing everything opposite of what a mid-high end chair are promoting' rings very true with any of these 'gaming chairs'.

This guy says it better than anyone
Thanks for the Video link ! hmms - Mirra 2 Triflex - £900+ eeeek! expensive

Associate
OP
Well worth spending money and getting a Decent chair which you would use for hours every day. It'll take care of your back! once your backs in pain or spine starts to hurt over all the time you spent working or gaming at your desk. you'll wish you had spent that extra for a Decent chair. From all the comments I'm more in the mind set going for a HM aeron or something else that provides good Posture support rather than styling like the Noble or Secretlabs chairs now.

Back
Top Bottom