** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

Soldato
I like them :) one of the MD's has a HM in his office and its so supportive so if these are anything like them then the price will pay for itself in the long run (if you spend many many hours a day/week on the PC)

So many butt hurt people ffs on this forum over the last few weeks. :D

Soldato
I like them :) one of the MD's has a HM in his office and its so supportive so if these are anything like them then the price will pay for itself in the long run (if you spend many many hours a day/week on the PC)

So many butt hurt people ffs on this forum over the last few weeks. :D
I don't think you know what butthurt means.

Associate
Triggered.

Not that I'm buying one, but why not include the extension of the gas lift in cm? I've bought two chairs in the past years, and both had very short gas lifts, resulting in a low sitting position. Sure, a £10 ebay purchase of a new gas lift sorts that, but I don't get a chair that's almost half the value of a half-decent sofa doesn't include the most amount of information.

OcUK Staff
OP
Unfortunately, as with most highly anticipated products, there has been a delay. Unbeknownst to us, the container doesn't hit port till the 9th, there was a 4 day delay due to bad weather. This means it will hit our offsite storage facility next monday, and orders will ship Tuesday 14th. Sorry about the delay, but at least it's a nice belated Valentines day present to you all :)

Associate
Unfortunately, as with most highly anticipated products, there has been a delay. Unbeknownst to us, the container doesn't hit port till the 9th, there was a 4 day delay due to bad weather. This means it will hit our offsite storage facility next monday, and orders will ship Tuesday 14th. Sorry about the delay, but at least it's a nice belated Valentines day present to you all :)

Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to next week then.

Back
Top Bottom