** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

OcUK Staff
OP
Bit worrying on a £600+ product...

That affects 350 and 350SE?

Damn i hope you contact CS see if they can replace the chair for you because that's awful for it to arrive in that condition, especially after spending £800 on the item.

With the best will in the world, these things happen. Feedback on the chair so far has been overwhelming positive, but there will also be teething problems. Rest assured should anyone have similar issues, between OcUK and Vertagear they will get sorted out.

Associate
Hi,

Anymore feedback or reviews for the 350SE?

Seriously contemplating getting one.....

Can't say I had enough time to provide a comprehensive review, but I sat on one when I went downstairs to the shop the other day and didn't want to get up.

For something that looks like it would blend nicely into an office environment, it was incredibly comfortable.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm lucky enough to be evaluating one now, and it's simply brilliant. The level of adjustability and comfort on offer is second to none, and aesthetically it's extremely easy on the eye. Being able to adjust seat depth and the angle of the backrest in particular makes for some comfy seating!

Soldato
I'm lucky enough to be evaluating one now, and it's simply brilliant. The level of adjustability and comfort on offer is second to none, and aesthetically it's extremely easy on the eye. Being able to adjust seat depth and the angle of the backrest in particular makes for some comfy seating!

I'm sad to report that my chair mesh seemed to have lost its initial tension after around a month of moderate use, if I sit on it for over 2-3 hours my bottom would sink into the mesh and the frame of the chair would compress onto my hamstring, sides of my hip and the back of my sacrum.

I've sent OcUK a webnote and also posted in the CS forum to see what can be done about it.

Soldato
I'm sad to report that my chair mesh seemed to have lost its initial tension after around a month of moderate use, if I sit on it for over 2-3 hours my bottom would sink into the mesh and the frame of the chair would compress onto my hamstring, sides of my hip and the back of my sacrum.

I've sent OcUK a webnote and also posted in the CS forum to see what can be done about it.

Well that's not good for a chair that costs near £800. Hope they can sort this out. Let us know how it goes mate.

Soldato
Well that's not good for a chair that costs near £800. Hope they can sort this out. Let us know how it goes mate.

I think this might be individual case anyway, but I'm very impressed that @Bailey personally called me today just to follow up with my case and really tried his best to get feedback on the chair.

I'm sure if it's a design / manufacturing problem it'll be properly feedback to Vertagear, and if its an individual case I still get my money back becoz OcUK is awesome :)

OcUK Staff
I think this might be individual case anyway, but I'm very impressed that @Bailey personally called me today just to follow up with my case and really tried his best to get feedback on the chair.

I'm sure if it's a design / manufacturing problem it'll be properly feedback to Vertagear, and if its an individual case I still get my money back becoz OcUK is awesome :)

Just trying to get things all sorted so I appreciate you taking my call :)

Thanks again

Bailey

Associate
Cool, hopefully they'll sort the issue out for you then deFiniLoGy :)

I don't really like the racing seat type chair and i do have some lower back issues that mean sitting with a more correct posture is advised, so still considering the 350SE as it does look nice....

Associate
Wife has just messaged me that the chair has arrived :)
Although she tells me the packaging looks very battered, i'll have to wait and see if there are any issues when i get home :(

Back
Top Bottom