TimTams are the best biscuits

Permabanned
Lotus Biscoff is surely the king?!?! Though I'm a sucker for the chocolate digestive too. I think if it came down to a poll, the Digey would win.

Soldato
Since when has the Tim Henman of biscuits ever won anything?

I would have said the Chocolate Digestive is more like Andy Murray, pretty good most of the time and better than a lot of other competitors out there (hobnobs) but not top ranked, Miserable boring mother (the Plain Digestive) and a relatively hot wife (the Caramel Digestive).

Permabanned
I would have said the Chocolate Digestive is more like Andy Murray, pretty good most of the time and better than a lot of other competitors out there (hobnobs) but not top ranked, Miserable boring mother (the Plain Digestive) and a relatively hot wife (the Caramel Digestive).

Aha! A great analogy!

I can't deal with the Caramels. It's just too much biscuit for me. If I can't sit down and finish an entire packet without feeling sick, it doesn't qualify.

Soldato
Aha! A great analogy!

I can't deal with the Caramels. It's just too much biscuit for me. If I can't sit down and finish an entire packet without feeling sick, it doesn't qualify.

What I like about the Caramels is you can dunk them in your tea/coffee for ages without them breaking apart and falling in your drink unlike some other serious offenders out there (looking at you hobnobs), however yeh they can get a bit much towards the end of the pack :p

Caporegime
I'm ashamed to say, as a Brit, that I haven't had a biscuit in years.

However, I still know, hand on heart, that the only biscuit for me is a rich tea dunked in tea.

Caporegime
I'm quite keen on fruit shortcake biscuits. Also known as dead fly biscuits!

Best thing about these is they are like Bounty's or Milky Way's in Celebrations/Heros, in that most people don't like them so there's always loads left :)

I'm ashamed to say, as a Brit, that I haven't had a biscuit in years.

However, I still know, hand on heart, that the only biscuit for me is a rich tea dunked in tea.

Lies. No Rich Tea has the structural integrity to survive even the slightest dunking! :p

Soldato
I'm afraid you're all wrong.

product-image.png

Back
Top Bottom