Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone use this?

What kind of app is it?

I thought it was like a dating app where you just swipe so I thought I'd give it a look... Within one hour I had someone asking me to hook up as her boyfriend couldn't er do the deed....

Have I been naive!? Lol

Soldato
OP
Cheers all. I've had a windows phone for years so never looked into as no app.... Looks like Bill Gates was protecting my virginity... Lol.

Had one asking me to check a site out... Delete... But I was like oookkk... On POF etc they only reply sometimes.

Hmmm OK - it's a hookup site... Lol

Soldato
OP
Nooooo i wanted to see a love story develop.

Human goes on tinder and meets a bot doing her job. Bot tries to get him to visit her site as usual but human slowly charms her over time and the bot develops AI. An internet relationship starts but her creator suddenly finds out she is not working properly and decides to reboot the bot and reset its personality. The human, mad with grief from suddenly losing track of her goes to find her and decides to click the links sent to him when he first met her but obtains a virus. He searches for weeks on tinder for her. His phone has since gone sluggish and was on its last legs, he was prepared to throw in the towel and just get a new contract and never deal with tinder again. Then by chance he finds her and the conversation ensues as if they met for the first time. She breaks her automated messages again and warns him of the virus with details of how to remove it, as well as tells him the brutal truth. He removes it and then blocks her because y'know... spam bot.

fin

still a better love story than twilight

it could be a bit like Ex Machina. She was hot... lol

Or it could like Big Bang Theory and Howards 'hand' he makes 'because that's all you need...'.. lol

Soldato
OP
It's seen as a legitimate option/the best online dating option, tbh.

That's why I joined - heard people like Graham Norton mention it and thought if they use it, it can't be all bad...

Just had one asking me to join her on a website because she's feeling very naughty tonight... er no..... lol

I'm from a different world I think though because I'm not someone who sleeps around... but if you aren't trying it on they take it as a sign you are not interested or maybe it's just because the girls like to have casual sex as well now lol....

Soldato
OP
Malevolence - brilliant! lol

One gave me a yahoo email so I set up another email in case it was dodgy and mailed it.... I'm still unsure about all of this.... curiosity got the better of me because I don't like messing around with girls with partners...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Fair enough this woman wants me to do a check to confirm ID, not a sex offender etc before she gives out details so she sent me a website - safe match matching or something but it sounds a bit fishy and it needs a credit card to confirm you are over 18 but it says it won't take any money.... so i'll pass lol. I've never had that on POF.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom