Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A good technique on Tinder is to swipe like to every picture, then just filter the ones that like you. Takes less than a minute to get through all your free swipes that way and can do it several times a day.

Its a well known technique and it will put you in the "sin bin" at the bottom of the pile if you do this. The developers have already mentioned that will happens so you end up getting dodgy results.

Soldato
Would be nice to get an answer to the above. ^

Also anyone else find Tinder crashes a lot? I'm using a Nexus 5 and after about 20-30 swipes it will freeze and crash. Only downloaded it yesterday. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Since the last update a few days ago for Android, I am unable to login.

It accepts my username and password for Facebook, tells me I am an authorised user, but then says, "there is a problem logging in to Tinder".

Anyone else?

Associate
The last update has caused a lot of glitches for me but the good news is you can upload pictures from your phone!

Oh and if there are any female OCUK members from west Scotland fancy going on a date with a 44yo male get in touch lol

Soldato
So 2 dates with a girl from tinder ... On second date asks for my address for date 3 at mine .. Text her afterwards with a complement ... 8 hours later still no reply ... Women eh ??? Didn't hand over my address yet thankfully !!!

Soldato
Started using Tinder a bit more, had quite a few matches, any that I talk all seem soo stupid? Like can't even write a sentence properly. And all seem to be "omg, let's go get drunk" or something like that. I guess people my age don't do anything other than that.. Why is it so hard to find a girl that's into anything I'm remotely interested in?

Ah well, there's no rush! :)

Caporegime
Went for my first date via POF, went really well, deffo sparks there, however there are some warning signs, she may seem a bit clingy, although she did say she does get a bit excitable when nervous. But she's everything I'd like in a girl and there was attraction.

So will see how it goes, play it slow my end ;) - Second date Friday night! - She actually said SHE wanted to see me again :O

Oh and guys, grow a beard! Girls love em :D

Associate
I would agree with the beard as I've had more direct approaches on match.com since growing it for st Patrick's.

Good luck with Friday

Associate
Beard is definitely a must. Met a lady through OKCupid that I've been seeing for about a month now, and she's absolutely fascinated by the beard, can't stop playing with it.

Caporegime
I even turned an old lady on the other night, she was in her 80's and said " Oh I love a man with a beard " . I said I won't marry you, but here's a hug

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom