Titan Mobile - 12.1" WXGA Laptop

Associate
Games wise I think you will be dissapointed! Intel gfx are very poor, you may get away with really old games (ie C&C, Doom, red alert etc) but dont expect to be playing COD 4 or Crysis!

You may want to check out the Samsung Q210 its also 12" has about a 5h batt life and nvidia 9200 gfx. I can play COH, SupCom, Insurgency and COD 4 (although on low detail)

Size wise I would recommend you pop to a shop to see them yourself. I personally think 12" is still netbook size but I am used to 15 & 17" laptops, I am sure other people will have a different view.
I have an Eeepc 1000h, Q210 and a 15" ultima mobile so any other questions just ask.

fiveub's Slave
Associate
OP
Games wise I think you will be dissapointed! Intel gfx are very poor, you may get away with really old games (ie C&C, Doom, red alert etc) but dont expect to be playing COD 4 or Crysis!

You may want to check out the Samsung Q210 its also 12" has about a 5h batt life and nvidia 9200 gfx. I can play COH, SupCom, Insurgency and COD 4 (although on low detail)

Size wise I would recommend you pop to a shop to see them yourself. I personally think 12" is still netbook size but I am used to 15 & 17" laptops, I am sure other people will have a different view.
I have an Eeepc 1000h, Q210 and a 15" ultima mobile so any other questions just ask.

Sweet, what type of games would the 1000H run? Is it ok with photoshop?

Can i have your msn as my Private Messages on here dont work.

Associate
Sorry, I am at work and all messengers are blocked :(

With regards to games, again only old games will run on the eeepc and you need to muck around loads because of the 1024x600 screen res. I managed to get COD 1 and C&C generals going but they were not high fps!

I havent installed photoshop on the eeepc but I do use paint.net on there and it seems fine, the biggest limitation is the screen size you get to work with but I guess you could hook up an external screen

Soldato
if your going to game why go with a netbook? to game on a laptop with a screen size less than 15" would cost you a lot more than a netbook if your looking for Nvidia 9600GT graphics card.

Back
Top Bottom