Tlou2 spoilers

Soldato
I'd say no as if you dont like it by this stage you aint gonna later.

I didn't find it crap, I loved it and feel its on par with the first one if not better in places

Permabanned
OP
Does the story pick up? Do we find out why Joel got killed? Does the level design get better? The first one was much better this one just seems like an episode of the walking dead

Associate
Its one of the best PS4 games of all time - that alone should tell you whats in store - if you don't like it and you're entitled to not like it then stop playing it.

Soldato
Does the story pick up? Do we find out why Joel got killed? Does the level design get better? The first one was much better this one just seems like an episode of the walking dead
Yeah you do find the motive for Joels death. And you might start to side with her reasoning for it.

I personally thought it was a brilliant game.

Permabanned
OP
Played a bit more jessie has just turned up. The game is lacking story.

Good to see Joel back. Had an inappropriate date at the musiem with him. Got one with his brother now.

Guess I'm getting close to the end. But real shame this one doesn't have a storyline.

Permabanned
OP
Omg is it just because he saved ellie in the first one? Lame.

If the last hour of this game is teaming up with the wolves to kill the scars I'm gonna be ******

Soldato
If you’re not enjoying it, why are you still playing it ?

By the way, it’s a fantastic game, with a gripping story. Also has very tight gameplay. I enjoyed it immensely. Although, I felt drained by the time it wrapped up. Loved it all though.

Back
Top Bottom