Tom Clancy's The Division for PC

Caporegime
they will of crunched the numbers before even making the game and will know already if they doing it or not.

do hope they bring it to pc as this looks like being one of the best games of the year !

Associate
they will of crunched the numbers before even making the game and will know already if they doing it or not.

do hope they bring it to pc as this looks like being one of the best games of the year !
I tend to agree with this, & them saying if you want it get a petition smacks a little of a free publicity grab to my cynical mind, but perhaps I'm just jaded with people ignoring the original format that made them the success that they are now!

Associate
OP
Huzzah! Please someone post a happy dance gif. I can't, I'm doing a happy dance!

Whether or not they planned it, whether the petition did anything, it doesn't matter. It can't have harmed chances and now it's been confirmed. More trailers @ gamescom!

Soldato
Love how the map appeared as a holo projection at the characters feet!

Whats with the craze for glowing bits on soldiers in these games? Last thing you want to do is stand out. Glowing buttons, glowing goggles lol.

Soldato
Even though im getting a ps4 im very happy this is coming to the PC and ill no doubt get the pc version if there released at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom