Tool for building good looking basic websites

Soldato
Hi all,

I've discussed Pinegrow on here before and I am currently off learning html/css.

However while I learn the intricacies one thing has become clear, I learn better actually building something or starting with something and learning by modifying it to suit me.

I also have a need to pull together some good looking 1 or 2 page sites fairly swiftly.

With that in mind would Pinegrow be a good tool for knocking together some sites fairly easily? I am keen on their new 'bootstrap blocks' tool which seems ideal?

What are peoples thoughts (other than text editor code being the only way forward)

Soldato
OP
I struggle with imagination and creativity to a degree but you are right. I think I may throw myself back into an online learning system as they appear to have matured somewhat.

Soldato
OP
Thank you, sorry for my delay in replying. Just finding it difficult, easiest so far for learning for me has been treehouse/codeacademy but what turned me off is that I would rather just work on a project to learn than bits in isolation. I think I need to revisit them though as some have gone down the project orientated learning route but all are switching to a py model (which isnt bad).

I did try some udemy learning, a Brad Hussey course, hated that if I'm honest

Soldato
OP
Fair point. Assuming I know some minor code would working with/editing wp themes be a doddle or is there some sort of programme for editing wp themes along the lines of dreamweaver.

Back
Top Bottom