Top 5 series of all time

Soldato
Top 5 series of all time (By all means go up to top 10)

Cant find a thread like this in search?

Bare in mind i'm not one for huge depth... i look for the feel good factor of series and the way some series crave more or "what happens next".

(OLD TOP 5)
1) Stargate SG-1
2) The Unit
3) Vampire Diaries (I know i know)
4) South Park
5) Buffy

NEW TOP 5:

1) SG1
2) Son's of Anarchy
3) Vampire Diaries
4) The Walking dead
5) Buffy

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Honestly if you've not watched all of the shows I've mentioned then no wonder you're putting things down like Vampire Diaries, Buffy, Lost and House.

I havn't got round to wire and shield, altho i've seen a few eps. However you cant seriously be suggesting that every1 has to think the same way as you? all of the shows you've said are "real life" .... Vampire diaries, lost, stargate etc are sci-fi.... that comment doesn't make any sence?

Soldato
OP
reason..

Must admit to wondering how South Park can make it into anybodies top 50 let alone top 5, but I guess each to their own.

South parks take and portrayal of the world is by far the best i've seen, they manage to take a serious subject and break it down in to the most stupid of ways. The last funny one that only guys seemed to understand was the ep about tiger wood’s infidelity…………. “Hmmmm … Why would an extremely rich and famous man want to cheat on his wife?” follow by eyes rolling towards the woman in the room to make them selfs looks good… CLASSIC!!

South part has a deeper meaning that face value… I for one love trying to work out what it is!

Soldato
OP
Nothing beats Lost for that. And 24.

Lost is a bit mental, though. =P

Seen both and enjoyed Both….. Lost was quite possibly the biggest EVER let down in a series, I swear when they found that Hatch in season 1 I nearly pooped my pants with excitement.

I only got to series 4 with 24, going to defiantly start that again. I’ve been looking for something to watch with the misses.

Soldato
OP
In no particular order:

Breaking Bad
Columbo
Lost (hated the ending though)
Game of Thrones

Special mentions:
Prison Break (season one)
South Park
Only Fools and Horses

On my to-watch list:
True Detective
The Wire

You wont go wrong with the wire... I can honestly say i dont think there's a dull moment! Great great great series!

Back
Top Bottom