Top PS3 exclusives?

Soldato
MGS4
Infamous 1 + 2
Uncharted series (2+3 shine)
Resistance
LBP2
All God of Wars, 1 and 2 hd collection, god of war 3 on ps3 and also can get the psp games as a ps3 collection now too!

should keep u going until starhawk / last of us

Soldato
My personal favourites are
Uncharted 1, 2, 3
God of War 3
InFamous 1, 2
Heavy Rain - not that it's a great game but it is well worth experiencing.

Not all that big of a fan of Resistance or Killzone although I did enjoy the 3rd in each series (probably the worst ones for hardcore fans haha but I liked em)

There are some great games on PSN too - Joe Danger, Dead Nation and more recently I am Alive (some sites gave it IGNorant reviews but I had a blast playing it)

Man of Honour
I'd be weary of buying Demon's Souls or Dark Souls, they really aren't very fun for any sort of casual gamer, unless you enjoy dying in one hit from a random enemy that has a new attack pattern and playing 45 minutes to get back to where you were with all of your experience lost...

It's just not very fun IMO. I gave up after 2/3 hours play.

Soldato
I'm currently re-playing Uncharted 2 for the first time since release. I've forgotton big chunks of the game and I'd almost forgotton just how good it is. It's one of the few games where I can watch the cut-scenes without going into a daze and just not listening to them because the characters are so good.

Soldato
I'd be weary of buying Demon's Souls or Dark Souls, they really aren't very fun for any sort of casual gamer, unless you enjoy dying in one hit from a random enemy that has a new attack pattern and playing 45 minutes to get back to where you were with all of your experience lost...

I bought Demon Souls and thought that. The fighting mechanics arent even fun. I thought why am I wasting my time with this. You go through all this, and then complete it, whats the point.

Associate
I bought Demon Souls and thought that. The fighting mechanics arent even fun. I thought why am I wasting my time with this. You go through all this, and then complete it, whats the point.

Challenge is fun. The combat mechanics are very responsive and balanced, the gameplay is deep and rewarding, characters are incredibly customisable, the world is interesting and the multiplayer is more than a novelty.

It's only a bad game if you:
- have bad taste
- are a casual gamer
- buy Call of Duty every year
- are a philistine.

Man, you must REALLY suck at games.

Last edited:
Associate
Metal Gear Solid 4 definately. As someone who didn't play the previous ones (on older consoles) I still think this would be my number one favourite game on Ps3. However the online portion of the game is due to close soon. :( The campaign is more than worth the price you can pick it up for!

I've only played Uncharted 2 +3 and agree that these must haves

As for the people saying demons souls / dark souls is 'too hard' - that is not true. They are just not very good at it :p

Oh, and God of War III too! :)

Man of Honour
Challenge is fun. The combat mechanics are very responsive and balanced, the gameplay is deep and rewarding, characters are incredibly customisable, the world is interesting and the multiplayer is more than a novelty.

It's only a bad game if you:
- have bad taste
- are a casual gamer
- buy Call of Duty every year
- are a philistine.
- have far better, funner things to do

The latter one for me :p

Man, you must REALLY suck at games.
Just saw this bit. Jeez, I hope I didn't upset you too much because I didn't like a game that you enjoyed, the calamity! :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom