Top ten 'unanswerable' questions....

Permabanned
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8012412/Top-ten-unanswerable-questions.html

Top 10 unanswerable questions of the last decade:

1 What is the meaning of life?

2 Is there a God?

3 Do blondes have more fun?

4 What is the best way to lose weight?

5 Is there anybody out there?

6 Who is the most famous person in the world?

7 What is love?

8 What is the secret to happiness?

9 Did Tony Soprano die?

10 How long will I live?

So which ones do you think you can answer?

Are there other 'unanswerable' questions that deserve a place in the top ten?

Who the hell is Tony Soprano?

Permabanned
OP
Meaning of life:

life   
[lahyf] –noun
1. The condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
2. The sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.

Why do people think this is such a difficult question?

That is the definition of life, not the meaning of life.

Permabanned
OP
Removing dinosaurs as a broad term...

Velociraptors laid eggs... They were around before chickens... Regardless of whether chickens descended from velociraptors or whoever... They are a different species, but the egg concept came first! ;)

I agree with you, thankfully the concept of a full English didn't come first otherwise they would be in trouble.

Permabanned
OP
Not as much of an ego as the 'scientists' who got paid to research a pointless question. Its hardly reasonable too 'this is a chicken egg. only chickens lay chicken eggs. hence a checken laid it first' xD I jest, but surely they have better things to do with their time.... maybe not.

Not necessarily true. It is a Chicken Egg because there is a chicken inside it. It could have been created any number of ways, including a mutation from another animal.

Permabanned
OP
Well other animals lay eggs, infact there have been egg laying creatures for millions of years so its not just chickens. They may lay that certain type of egg but it doesnt mean they had to have been born from that certain type of egg. Dinosaur -> dino egg -> dino-chicken -> dino-chicken egg -> chicken (p.s. there may have been a few extra steps than this....)

Dino-Chicken.....pics or it didn't happen.:cool:

Permabanned
OP
Chicken-Dinosaur.jpg

Utterly undeniable proof....

:D:D:cool::cool:

Now everyone in the office meeting thinks I'm nuts for laughing at a "spreadsheet"....;)

Back
Top Bottom