Tower block fire - london

Pretty poor taste but it's done on a day that celebrates a terrorist trying to blow up the houses of parliament and used to involve burning an effigy of said terrorist because, why not ?

I get why people may be offended but I don't see where there is a crime :confused:

If you let this one slide, then it just mean's it's ok and no one will actually do anything about it. Then it happens again, and again...

If you let this one slide, then it just mean's it's ok and no one will actually do anything about it. Then it happens again, and again...

So what? Why should anything be done about this non-event in the first place? Bad taste and a sick sense of humour aren't illegal you know.

Tensions are high, got to make examples out of people now before they get in their tiny skulls that attacking the vulnerable is wise.

No one would even know about it if the press didn't plaster it all over the internet. Demanding we all be offended.

None of those are leftie buzzwords you strange little creature

Oooooh I love when the new guys come in here swinging their frank&beans around like they know all the people and own the place.

Maybe you should get to know some of the names before unzipping eh? You strange little creature? Mad props for that, I need to share that one with my niece, certainly feels like the natural evolution of you dirty nincumpoop.

Oooooh I love when the new guys come in here swinging their frank&beans around like they know all the people and own the place.

Maybe you should get to know some of the names before unzipping eh? You strange little creature? Mad props for that, I need to share that one with my niece, certainly feels like the natural evolution of you dirty nincumpoop.

Look, back up buddy or imma adopt boxing stance then stand and bang.

Back
Top Bottom