TP-Link XE75 pro Vs BE65 Mesh

Associate
I've been looking at both of these two but not sure which one to go for was thinking 3 pack of either.

Seems there's not masses of difference but I could be wrong it seems it's £400 Vs ££650 I can't find a feature comparison anywhere.

Aiming for longevity so I don't feel that need to upgrade again

Associate
If you will be using wifi backhaul and want to send upto 2.5Gbps internets/LAN around the house via wifi the BEs are want you want.

Of course you will only get full speed between the MESH nodes which can be utilized by anything wired connected to them, what you receive on portable devices will very much be determined by the level of WIFI they support, some portable hardware can be upgraded by dropping in a new wifi card, it is getting rare these days, my laptop can't but my handheld PC can.

Is it overkill, only you can decide. The XE75 Pro with 6E should do pretty well also, should be good for a 1Gb connecting with wifi relaying, more with devices wired to satellite unit.

Last edited:
Associate
If you will be using wifi backhaul and want to send upto 2.5Gbps internets/LAN around the house via wifi the BEs are want you want.

Of course you will only get full speed between the MESH nodes which can be utilized by anything wired connected to them, what you receive on portable devices will very much be determined by the level of WIFI they support, some portable hardware can be upgraded by dropping in a new wifi card, it is getting rare these days, my laptop can't but my handheld PC can.

Is it overkill, only you can decide. The XE75 Pro with 6E should do pretty well also, should be good for a 1Gb connecting with wifi relaying, more with devices wired to satellite unit.
The Pro is 2.5Gbps I think, whereas the non-pro is 1.

Associate
The Pro has 1x2.5G WAN and 2x 1G ports, so you can only get max bandwidth via Wifi, running a wired backhaul off it would be capped at 1Gb bit of a shame but plenty for many to be fair.

The BE has 4x 2.5Gb giving some extra flexibility if that is something you need.

Back
Top Bottom