Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy (Netflix)

Soldato
That looks really good. I love the animation style, I love that it's the "original" look Transformers rather than the modern Movie versions and I just generally like the the idea behind the series.

Soldato
This looks absolutely fantastic and will be giving it a watch, it's gutting not to hear Peter Cullen's voice though, and Frank Welker, but appreciate that they're both certainly getting on a bit in age. Looks to be darker than average too which would be great.

Soldato
Not a fan of the art style, looks off

The best modern rendition I've seen is the opening scene of Bumblebee

Would love it if we just got a film that was 2 hours of this

Permabanned
Just watched the 1st 2 episodes and I am seriously impressed! I was a huge Transformers fan in the 80's and must have watched the cartoons hundreds of times back then. When the films came out I enjoyed the first one seeing my favourite characters realised on the big screen but after the 2nd never watched anymore. Thought I would try this and its really good, very dark and Megatron is an awesome baddie, 1st time I have enjoyed Transformers again since my childhood.

Soldato
Didn't realise they were only 6 episodes in the first part so it doesn't take long to finish with the episodes only being 20 min each, with the art style I thought it was going to be Japanese voiced but it's English with voices that sound true to the 80's show. Enjoyed it but now for the long wait for the next 2 chapters.

Soldato
Watched 3 episodes last night, it's really well done, still not a fan of the art style though mainly on the close ups, I dunno what it is it's just off putting

Soldato
Netflix always do this. I felt the same after the first season of Castlevania. Give me more damn it!

Edit: Finished it. Well that was fantastic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom