Trumps visit to the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So where is all the outrage when the UK sells arms to Saudi Arabia who then use them to bomb and missle innocents?

But waaaaa were happy to go full retard when the president of America comes to visit for a day.

Idiots with superficial priorities.

Caporegime
So where is all the outrage when the UK sells arms to Saudi Arabia who then use them to bomb and missle innocents?

But waaaaa were happy to go full retard when the president of America comes to visit for a day.

Don't think we need to be outraged about that tbh, you seem to have that angle covered fairly well.

Man of Honour

Not seen any anti-war/bombing protests?

Or the numerous petitions and articles calling for the UK to stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia?

I'm pretty sure Corbyn called out May about meeting with the Saudis and their numerous human rights violations in parliament a couple months back.

What more do you want people to do?

Soldato
Lol just lol, what a stupid and ridiculous comparison to make.
How so?

Why is Trump more important than what I pointed out because from what I have seen the general public and our politicians have put more effort into condemning his visit then they did the **** show war going on over there at the moment where thousands have died via our weapons.

Man of Honour
How so?

Why is Trump more important than what I pointed out because from what I have seen the general public and our politicians have put more effort into condemning his visit then they did the **** show war going on over there at the moment where thousands have died via our weapons.

By crowdfunding a balloon?

Soldato
The sooner we get rid of that idiot Khan, the better. Can't stand the guy and his TFL cronies.

I heard there is a fundraiser to make a giant balloon of Khan to fly over London at the same time as Trump Baby (which is awesome btw, MAGA), but really, it's all very sad that money is being spent on these pointless things. I hear it costs £16,000 or £17,000 for this to happen!

Caporegime
Khan needs to learn to stay out of international politics, he has no place there or commenting on any of it, get back to ruining London instead.
So he’s not allowed an opinion??

If you want to live in a place that doesn’t allow you to have an opinion, I suggest N Korea. You would fit right in there judging by your past posting history.

Caporegime
Khan needs to learn to stay out of international politics, he has no place there or commenting on any of it, get back to ruining London instead.

Let us not forget it was Trump who started bashing Khan first when he quoted him out of context, like a lot of people like to do.

Khan said
“We will never let them win, nor cower in fear,” Khan said in a TV appearance the morning after the attack. "Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There's no reason to be alarmed.”

Trump went on twitter and claimed Sadiq Khan said there was no reason to be worried about the terror attack in which 7 died and 48 were wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom