trying to make my own steam signature xml needed

Associate
Hi was wondering if anyone could help me out im trying to make my own steam custom signature from http://steamsigmaker.de/_editor

i like the one on my sig right now but find the fade isnt so good with some images i came up with a design was wondering if anyone could help me get it that way basicly id like to have the design where it pulls the image from the game and puts it behind where I make a transparent section eg the counter strike image in the example where I have put a shaddow on it and instead of fade its a line over so it will blend nice no matter what picture

steam%20sig%20concept.png

I added the other details in for a example. I put the profile name in etc but my actual psd has transparent box for profile and rectange with the line for the right picture

steam%20transparent%20bit.png

Associate
OP
Appreciate the help seems to confusing. Would it be possible to use some sort of free hosting service the site in my first post let's you use some of the api by letting you add stuff to it

Associate
OP
It let's you put all the code on the page just not sure how the image upload works for the base I've read some stuff that u have 2 images one black on the area or white where u want the transparency mask always wanted to know how to do it on android for theming

Back
Top Bottom