Trying to remember an arcade game (pre 1983ish)

Soldato
I played this when my Dad took me to his local club. It wasn't a popular arcade game as I never saw it again anywhere else.

The only part I can remember is that in one level fireballs rained down on you diagonally - very quickly. You either had to dodge or shoot them, I can't recall. I think they were yellow, with maybe a blue or green background - it wasn't space etc, or vector graphics. Fairly sure this wasn't the first level, but it's the only part I can remember - even though the memory of the game is quite vivid. So vivid I can ever remember hearing David Bowie 'Let's Dance' on the jukebox while playing.

Very vague, but any one (old buggers) got any idea what it was? (btw it's definitely not Scramble)

Diagonal fireballs...my head goes to moon cresta but that was a space shooter game and was very popular.

Ah, this might be it :) The docking section is very familiar. I don't think I quite remembered it correctly, and I didn't realise it was popular as I never played it anywhere else. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom