Tuned up small engines?

Soldato
OP
axe said:
What Mods Can i do to my 306 1.4 for some Extra BHP

If you feel that you don't have enough power, they it means its time for something else.

A ECU remap can be had which should produce around 5-15bhp more. It wont be much considering its not a turbo of which you can achieve upto 50bhp.

axe

axe

Suspended
triggerthat said:
If you feel that you don't have enough power, they it means its time for something else.

A ECU remap can be had which should produce around 5-15bhp more. It wont be much considering its not a turbo of which you can achieve upto 50bhp.

cheers i'll look into it

Don
As said above, the 306 1.4 TU is a horrible engine to work with and any power gains are going to be low. I did look into it myself quite a while ago, and was intrigued by the idea that the 106Xsi (also running a 1.4TU) is giving out circa 100BHP at the fly wheel for essentially the same engine!

I think it runs a slightly larger ported head with a different cam setup although I didnt look too heavily into it and just bought myself something with a bigger engine :p :D

Soldato
OP
Yeah - I wouldn't waste your money. If you are starting to feel its under powered, then its time to buy something else. The HDI range are quite nice if you don't want to spend too much dosh.

Soldato
i like the diahatsu charade gtti engine - 100BHP stock from a turbocharged 993cc 3 cyl engine. most will go up to 180BHP on standard internals.

Back
Top Bottom