• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Turion TL52 vs Core 2 Duo T5200

Caporegime
I have a mate who is looking to get a laptop, but he is on a very tight budget of £700.

He wants to be able to play games like COH with at least some niceness, but most lappies in his price range only have Go 7300s or Mobility X1400s.

I've found one in his price range that has a Go 7600, but this comes at the cost of having a Turion TL52 instead of a T5200 that the others do.

Now I know C2D are king for overclocking, but you don't really do that with lappies, and my mate certainly isn't the kind to overclock, so I was wondering if at stock it would make much of a difference?

I'm guessing the Turion with a 7600 would perform better than a T5200 with a 7300/x1400 right?

Cheers

Soldato
Get the Turion, it's all about getting the best graphics you can if you want to game on a laptop.
Sure the C2D would be nice but the Turion is not going to be rubbish, they are both similar clock speeds so will not perform too differently.

Back
Top Bottom