Turtle Beach Stealth GEN2 700P

Man of Honour
If I do hit gold what’s the process for setting up atmos sound, via the Xbox app? Is there a annual fee for it I read ....

Thanks

One off fee of £14, but you can try for 30 days or so for free. Download the app on the store, it’ll run in the background after the initial setup. You’ll need the TB mac/pc app to update the firmware. IMO the app is absolutely essential - particularly noticeable in titles like Gears 5 and Cyberpunk that fully support it, but also in other titles I’ve played like Halo 4. It’s very impressive, you can tell exactly where sounds are coming from - direction, height, distance.

Soldato
One off fee of £14, but you can try for 30 days or so for free. Download the app on the store, it’ll run in the background after the initial setup. You’ll need the TB mac/pc app to update the firmware. IMO the app is absolutely essential - particularly noticeable in titles like Gears 5 and Cyberpunk that fully support it, but also in other titles I’ve played like Halo 4. It’s very impressive, you can tell exactly where sounds are coming from - direction, height, distance.
Great! Appreciate the details, what’s the app called on the Apple store? Seems to be a few that I can see

Man of Honour
Great! Appreciate the details, what’s the app called on the Apple store? Seems to be a few that I can see

You’ll need turtle beach audio hub on the apple store - that’ll allow you to change volume/sound profiles from your phone.

Can’t remember what the mac/pc version is called, it’ll be on their website. You’ll need this to update the firmware.

You’ll need Dolby Atmos on the Xbox.

No shortage of apps to download :p

Heh, and to think in September I had no idea what an Xbox Series X was :D

Back
Top Bottom