Twelve Minutes

I haz 4090!
Don
Surprised there's not a thread about this already! I saw the trailer for this at E3 last year and I've been looking forward to it ever since. I forgot about it for a while but it's due out tomorrow, the review embargo is up at 5PM tonight, so I'm going to wait for those and if it holds up, stick an order in.

Anything Willem Dafoe and I'm there.

Man of Honour
Looks like quite an interesting concept, I'm guessing its not a very long game but definitely peaks my curiosity. Good to see its on Gamepass too so I can give it a go for free :)

I haz 4090!
Don
OP
It's pretty good, I'm enjoying it. It's basically a point and click adventure game (love these) but you have to repeat the same thing over and over and try different things until you make progress. It can be quite difficult figuring out what to do next, but the sense of reward is there when you do. I wouldn't say it's a 9/10 like a few places have got it down as.

Man of Honour
Its pretty decent really, the mechanics are quite well done. Its a pretty short game but I like the way its done. Some of the bad reviews are just ridiculous, I saw a review yesterday where someone had given it a bad review because they had played the game for x hours and were "still in just the one level" , duh ! Way to grasp the idea of the game doofus. Another review complained the game was repetitive. In a time loop game. Again...duh.

I had quite a bit of fun with it yesterday
I killed my wife by stabbing her to death, killed her by electrocuting her, took down the cop and shot him in the arms and legs, also I found the watch and solved who murdered her father. Apparently theres also a "real" ending which involves some sort of time travel into the past, havent found that yet though

Soldato
Its crap watched Robbaz play it yesterday, its a gaming lobotomy. Try fail, try fail, try again fail... and so on until you win. :mad:

Soldato
I had fun with this. I'll admit there were a couple points where I was like "seriously I've tried everything" until I realised I had missed one little detail and it all clicked.

Quite liked the ending, but saw it coming and had to do a couple tries to get to the bit where the game was finally like "dun dun DUN!" at which point it lost a bit of its impact.

That said! I still really enjoyed it and was really hooked. It was free on gamepass (or at least its value was amortised across all the other games I play and the cost of gamepass) so I consider that an absolute win and a nice change of pace. Plus, Willem defoe.

took me ages to realise the watch was how I could go back and change what I did in the past. Then it was like "okay I'll leave" game over.

Man of Honour
Its crap watched Robbaz play it yesterday, its a gaming lobotomy. Try fail, try fail, try again fail... and so on until you win. :mad:

Its definitely a marmite title, I've got 4 friends and my missus who have played it. Out of those, 2 friends hated it and 2 friends plus my missus really liked it. It seems to be one of those things like The Young Ones or Mrs Browns Boys which has no middle ground , people either hate it or love it.

I haz 4090!
Don
OP
Its definitely a marmite title, I've got 4 friends and my missus who have played it. Out of those, 2 friends hated it and 2 friends plus my missus really liked it. It seems to be one of those things like The Young Ones or Mrs Browns Boys which has no middle ground , people either hate it or love it.

Definitely. I like it, I "finished" it over the weekend and got one of the endings, but I'm definitely going to go back at some point and get the rest of the endings.

It's an odd one though, I find it hard to convey my impressions of it.

Back
Top Bottom