Twilight of the Gods (Netflix)

Caporegime
Searched for Twilight of the Gods and nothing came up... But watched the first episode and it was VERY good!

Lots of blood, head chopping etc

Reactions: Kyo
I saw this advertised earlier and was interested, might check it out after I've watched From.

Netflix has surprised me with the quality of some of its animated stuff over the past year or two, they used to release some absolute cack.

Last edited:
4 episodes in so far and it's better than I thought it would be with Zack Synder on this, no where near Blue Eye Samurai but it's got me interested enough to finish it.

thanks for reminding me, will check it out.

Finished it last night, if you only know of Thor from the Marvel films this will be a new side to him. Was not expecting it to be more animated than an hentai at one point. Hopefully it gets another season but it's Netflix so we'll see.

Enjoyed this quite a lot too.
Final Episode Q's
In the final episode when the Asgard battle started it was rather jarring that it suddenly when from battle to them back in their tents at night time. Did I miss a scene where they called truce for the day?
Also when the woman warrior (name eludes me) died near the end and was dragged to Hel due to cursed sword. Didn't they all have these weapons from the Dwarf? How come siegried died 2 mins later and got to go to Valhalla. Seemed like I missed something again here :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom