** TWO STUNNERS FROM SAMSUNG!! **

Associate
I would most likely like an ROG Swift in 32 inch :D thats the only thing I can think of to upgrade as a right now have the ROG, the best gaming monitor ever, and I would never for my life downgrade to mega slooow 4ms and no G-Sync. No way!

Give me G-Sync and pixelperfect fast 32 inch at 4K in a few years, then we most likely are ready for fast refresh rate 4k gaming anyway, so until then I will enjoy my Swift ;)

Soldato
But on the plus side you won't have to buy another GPU. :p

I would be happy using one R9 290 tbh, find it overkill for me!

I would most likely like an ROG Swift in 32 inch :D thats the only thing I can think of to upgrade as a right now have the ROG, the best gaming monitor ever, and I would never for my life downgrade to mega slooow 4ms and no G-Sync. No way!

Give me G-Sync and pixelperfect fast 32 inch at 4K in a few years, then we most likely are ready for fast refresh rate 4k gaming anyway, so until then I will enjoy my Swift ;)

Just wait for the Acer to drop in a months time with G-Sync, for me I don't care because I dislike Nvidia' pricing :(

Soldato
** TWO STUNNERS FROM SAMSUNG!! **

MO-205-SA_400.jpg
The red head my favourite........:p

Soldato
That 32 inch....
I want it!
Guessing its the same panel as the benq bl3200pt?
That price though :(
There's nothing above 27inch with a VA panel for a decent price, it sucks.

Associate
That 32 inch....
I want it!
Guessing its the same panel as the benq bl3200pt?
That price though :(
There's nothing above 27inch with a VA panel for a decent price, it sucks.

Same panel :)

will be ordering one of these, looks gorgeous! Ordered a bl3200pt over a month ago and still out of stock everywhere for some reason?

Soldato
Same panel :)

will be ordering one of these, looks gorgeous! Ordered a bl3200pt over a month ago and still out of stock everywhere for some reason?

Can't really justify this price, its the same price I paid for my plasma 42" TV....
I just want a 30" VA panel for under £300.....IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK :(

Associate
How good they may be I wouldent tuch any monitor without g-sync, it's really are a deal breaker and the best thing happen in hardware land in a very very long time :)

Back
Top Bottom