** TWO STUNNERS FROM SAMSUNG!! **

Associate
Bought one yesterday, the 32 inch version, I had to take back the first one I had as it had 3 yellow lines going vertically down the screen, the staff were very helpful and exchanged it for another straight away.
As for the monitor, I am very very pleased with it, playing at this resolution is fantastic!

Soldato
Bought one yesterday, the 32 inch version, I had to take back the first one I had as it had 3 yellow lines going vertically down the screen, the staff were very helpful and exchanged it for another straight away.
As for the monitor, I am very very pleased with it, playing at this resolution is fantastic!

Hi any pictures?

Associate
Images as promised, not the best..sorry!

2ppbvdf.jpg

2zrdcp5.jpg

25utsh0.jpg

As for grey scale test, I am sorry I do not know what that is:/

Soldato

2ppbvdf.jpg

2zrdcp5.jpg

25utsh0.jpg

Great pics mine will arrive tommorrow, you would not happen to of noticed how easy it is to remove the rear panel and stand so as to vesa mount it?

Last edited:
Associate
Great pics mine will arrive tommorrow, you would not happen to of noticed how easy it is to remove the rear panel and stand so as to vesa mount it?

It has the stand pre attached in the box. Looking at the rear it looks fairy simple to remove.

Associate

For the grey test just open up paint, fill it with grey and see if there are vertical bars of un-uniform grey. The Benq has issues with this. I was wondering if for newer batches of monitors with this panel the grey problem is sorted.

Image here of banding 5th post in: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1822366&page=2

Associate
Is the banding an actual fault or just something that is common with this type of display

Common with the panel used which also happens to be the only 32" panel of this type on the market. Was just wondering if the issue was fixed in recent batches or not.

Back
Top Bottom