** TWO STUNNERS FROM SAMSUNG!! **

Associate
2s9rciq.jpg

Does this look ok?

Looks good, just bought a gtx970 though (which I can hide in my case) but hiding this from the missus might be difficult...

Associate
I'm really liking the look of this monitor. Had a Sammy 24" 1080p monitor for 4 years now and fancy an upgrade.

I was looking at something radically different like the 34" LG ultrawide but I only have a 7950 HD 3gb and I don't think it would run it well.

Do you think a single 7950 would be able to handle this? I don't play anything too taxing, mainly just WoW (I know I'm sad, bring on the ridicule).

Soldato
up and running and on the swing arm
Have some slight banding But not noticable unless with grey backround
grey.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
front.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
side_view.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered, see it tomorrow i hope along with my replacement motherboard (damn msi and their faulty board :( ) from overclockers so I can finally build my rig. Will post pictures tomorrow afternoon all being well :)

The two guys who've posted pics - what cables came with the monitor?

Soldato
Ordered, see it tomorrow i hope along with my replacement motherboard (damn msi and their faulty board :( ) from overclockers so I can finally build my rig. Will post pictures tomorrow afternoon all being well :)

The two guys who've posted pics - what cables came with the monitor?

Hi.

Dvi, dp, USB cable and hdmi an added extra is a wall bracket and screws

Soldato
Ordered mine too (32 inch). Another question for those who have it already - are the out of box settings ok or did you have to adjust the colour, brightness, contrast etc ?

Out of box settings are fine but I've set mine up
Brightness 80
Contrast 75
Sharpness 68
Samsung magic bright at custom
Response time fastest

Associate
It's still showing as £419 for me as a weekly special, I'll give it till tomorrow though and if nobody has posted a review I'll end up purchasing it.

I just really want to know if the colours are good, contrast level are good etc.
Also hoping that the IPS glow isn't bad on these either.

Why is it so hard to pick the perfect monitor?!

Back
Top Bottom