Type R and VTEC owners

Permabanned
I also agree. These cars aren't about straight line speed. If that's what you are after then buy a different car or save up for a S/C conversion :p

Midrange is what many a critic disliked about the Type Rs, the Kpro gives increases of up to 30hp in midrange. Planting your foot down in 3rd doesn't take an age to hit Vtec now. It is a lot of money but I would take the KPRO over a £400 cat back exhaust and £300 air induction what a lot of people seem to get.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Not sure why, I've owned more Honda's than you've had birthdays, I love Honda's so I'm really not sure why you constantly bang on about this just because I said a CTS is a good alternative to a CTR, maybe you have nothing better to do than groan on about something from two years ago?

Suggestion :)

If you stop biting maybe they bullies will get fed up.

OcUK Staff
Rich

It's a lot of money, will get you more power, but why don't you enjoy the car instead?

I.e. Come to Donnington on the 30th October with us, grab an instructor and what you will learn from track day and the instructor will make the car go far quicker than any modification can.

Because you will know your car limits and you will come from the event a better driver, which cost less and is a lot more fun, or maybe not so when Nathan overtakes you in the Supra. ;)

Soldato
A fine example of someone who just has one of them faces you want to punch, with out even seeing it.

1998 Honda Civic Type R EK9 Facelift - Mint Un-abused example - Rare Low Miles

Bad Bits

I honour my eBay feedback and I would like to make this transaction as smooth as possible so I will point out the bad bits.

Damage to front bumper & lip (scuffed on a ramp etc)
Tiny paint crack on rear bumper and scuff under N/S/R light.
2 Wheels suffer from very small kerb marks (hardly noticeable)

Edit: Never mind the un-abused bit.

Last edited:
Soldato
:(

bump.jpg

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
That's alright. New civic is marmite for me outside. I love the front but the back looks odd.

What's it like to drive.?

Pics!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
just picked up the car with the N1 installed.

the b-pipe couldn't be made sadly as he couldn't do it in the end.

it has been put on the standard pipe for now and I am inquiring about getting a b pipe made at a few other places.

it may be louder with a bigger bore pipe but with the stock pipe and silencer, it isnt that loud at all.
in fact, cabin noise from my gruppe m is far louder than exhaust note.

Back
Top Bottom