6th service / 72,000 / 75,000 or 72 month
Labour charge £165.00
HONDA Oil filter & sump washer £11.50
Fully Synthetic Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 Oil (5lt) £38.00
Brake fluid (Castrol Response) £13.00
HONDA OE Air filter £29.90 or Non-Gen Air filter £18.00
NGK spark plugs CUSTOMER PARTS
HONDA (MTF) Gearbox oil CUSTOMER PARTS
Consumables £8.40 (Screenwash, parts cleaner, disposal fee)
HONDA fuel filter assembly £43.98

Total £309.78 (Honda Air filter) or £297.88 (non-gen air filter)

&

2) ABP Fast Road Set up for the front AND rear. We measure the initial geometry settings and then install fully adjustable front camber bolts in the struts. We also remove the rear hubs and install the correct required camber & toe shims. We then set the front & rear camber and alignment (toe) to our own fast road spec before the car receives its final road test ensuring correct steering wheel position. You will be given a full printed out before & after geometry report.
Front EIBACH adjustable camber bolts £25 inc vat
Rear EIBACH toe / camber shims @ £8.50 each inc vat (maximum of 4 required - usually less)
Labour to check geometry, fit EIBACH bolts, remove rear hubs and fit EIBACH shims, set front and rear camber & toe to fast road spec £165 inc vat
TOTAL PRICE £190 to £224 inc vat (dependent on number of shims used)

It might also need the valve clearances adjusted depending on how noisy they are. ABP reckon they only need doing once or twice!

I can insure a supra tt for less than a EP3.

The only other cars I have come across that are dearer than the EP3's are S2000's,STI's,R34GTT,Evo's.

I can insure an M3 for less than a EP3.

Good lord man; what's the gains? Is OEM 4-2-1?

Probably not a lot for peak power but it looks nice;)
Will be combined with a decat so the theory is you lean it out just enough to improve power. The Toda does show a mid-range gain its just hard to find conclusive data, especially as a lot of the comparisions Ive found are from the US so on the F22. Mid range is where you need more power on these.

The best chart ive found:
index.php

The standard tubular is 4-2-1 and good but like all S2000 exhaust bits it's heavy.

You can save about 30kg changing the manifold (5kg), decat (1kg) and system (20-25kg depending on type).

Rybo89 i would be crazy to drive EP3 over DC2. In my opinion DC2 is better in every way besides lack of 6th gear and gear stick location on ep3 is so good. Why they have not left it like that on FN2 i got no clue :/

btw. Anyone got spare spoon sports N1 silencer for sale ?? Could use one but i wont pay 50f for bit of pipe lol.

Probably not a lot for peak power but it looks nice;)
Will be combined with a decat so the theory is you lean it out just enough to improve power. The Toda does show a mid-range gain its just hard to find conclusive data, especially as a lot of the comparisions Ive found are from the US so on the F22. Mid range is where you need more power on these.

The best chart ive found:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=31136

The standard tubular is 4-2-1 and good but like all S2000 exhaust bits it's heavy.

You can save about 30kg changing the manifold (5kg), decat (1kg) and system (20-25kg depending on type).[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean about finding data. [On the B Series] Some show TODA as the king making 13hp above OEM and others showing TODA making 1-2hp, guess there's a lot in it on older cars in different states of health but it's not gonna hurt.

30KG's :eek:

Back
Top Bottom