Type R and VTEC owners

Permabanned
199844_538778989471293_15207062_n.jpg

Few toys came over last night. I got C Pilar in. Only 2 hours. I expected 10 minutes. After first hour i gave up and pliers went into motion.I had to cut plastic cos no other way. Looks cool just needs some Pipe insulation in case someone will be on back seat lolz.

Soldato
How old is your car?

If it's on it's original engine mounts, replacing them will do a lot more than an engine damper

This!

also don't get solid-d-d-d-d-d-d-d engine mounts

Majorly this!

A mate has them in his 96 JAY DEE EM and Chrsit on a a Bike it's silly. Every piece of trim vibratex, everything behind the trim vibrates, then every bone in your body vibrates. It's stupid!

Soldato
Everything is ridiculous from Honda UK Simon!

I bought my FN2 with a small plastic cap missing off the bolt that holds the window wiper on, £1 max I thought..

£5!!! £5!! For a tiny plastic cap!

Caporegime
Having a US office has its benefits that's for sure !

Although I did order new manifold bolts nuts and springs for 6p from lings(UK distributor of Honda parts) for when I fit the manifold. For some reason each part was only 1p

OcUK Staff
Everything is ridiculous from Honda UK Simon!

I bought my FN2 with a small plastic cap missing off the bolt that holds the window wiper on, £1 max I thought..

£5!!! £5!! For a tiny plastic cap!

Did they really charge £5 for the plastic nut cover, jesus. :(

Caporegime
Nothing at all will come close to the £40. Yes forty pounds for a nut.

This is the castor adjustment nut on the lower arm of an S2000

Soldato
It's on a eccentric washer which is the problem. $10 from states

Very Fancy, but a good price from the US and under customs limits.

Had some fun yesterday up here in the Hurricane winds.

1. Get to Traffic Lights before turning off into carpark.
2. NOW remember that No door cards means NO electric windows :eek:
3. Pull up to barrier, out of gear, lean partially out of door whilst trying to stop it blowing into the ticket dispenser.
4. Grab ticket and slip back into car, pulling door shut, slicing fingers on sharp edges on inner door.
5. Drive off before barrier drops.

On the way out, it swallowed my ticket, wouldn't open the barrier which looked like it was about to fly off in the wind, then I had to use the intercom to scream at the guy who could barely here me 'IT'S EATEN MY DAMN TICKET AND WON'T LET ME OUT.... HELP', all whilst holding onto the door for dear life with the added bonus of sideways rain in the face, no word from him for 20secs, then suddenly up goes the barrier and a further scramble to GTFO!

Dredd 3D was worth it though :D

Last edited:
Soldato
The control unit is on the dorcard and I CBA to take it off :p

NOOOO on the dead pixel, what's that, 4 years now? Mine's still purring along nicely, as inky black as ever!

Permabanned
Muffin` I got that damper on the car. Its better then before for clutch kicking and engine braking. So for silly 60f i can recommend one.
132433_539180989431093_1512074473_o.jpg

I still got new Torque mounts to put on my car. But both of my mates never got time to get them on the car.. :/ And since my ITR sits low on apexis i cant get on most of garage lifts
Them ones:
$(KGrHqVHJF!E-oFUbwjIBPt+)U266g~~60_12.JPG

And if it goes for engine mounts i had them done one year ago. And still to much engine movement for me :p. But i am not going for Full mounts cos buzzing plastics in the car drive me crazy lolz.
Integra is my weekend blaster I did 1600 miles with it last year. And by the looks of it i wont even do that this year . More of a hobby than a car :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom