Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Members only :(

Hey

My premier recaro seats are next on the list to go.

The seats themselves have no burns, snags etc and are in very good condition. The backs have surface scratches like I'm sure most do.
The drivers seats has slight play in it from front to back. The passenger side doesn't do this. It's never bothered me but thought I'd mention it.
The pictures I've taken aren't very good as it is raining at the minute. I will sort some better ones out to show how good condition they are.

I'm after £350 plus a set of good condition facelift seats please
Location in Telford/Shropshire

The pics make the seats look faded which they definately aren't. The marks that you can see are also just rain drops. (as stated I will sort some better ones out)

E22EC74C-4277-4CED-A678-5D42F0CEF6EB-2717-000004FAFF455F0B_zps5c874f2f.jpg

B8FEF351-21FE-49F3-881C-E77765F39C5B-329-00000017A896B9B9.jpg

AB3D47B2-8366-49B6-AF49-B9428CBA0831-329-000000179C1613B9.jpg

Caporegime
Tegwa provides great 'bang for buck', Toda is the best but you pay a premium for the quality.
I have the TDI manifold (XO/AAS) and this is a dyno comparison against, Toda, mine has better top end due to the long primaries but loses quite a bit of midrange torque which is what most FN2 owners want to improve the most.
I don't know the in's and outs of an S2000 though.

I meant to quote this one. Ooops. Members only on toda graph

Soldato
tempted to split with someone else, I need a passenger seat that's easy to get in/out of as I CBA to face the cost of fixing the bolster soon :(

Don't drag your fat butt over them then.

Mine look as they did when I got the car nearly 3 years (wow it's been that long) ago :p

Don't but rubbish seats in there, stick with the proper Recaros and just do the bolsters, the guide is on the forum.

Or just sell yours and get an EP3, you clearly love them too much :D:D:D

Permabanned
Not much for the Recaro's , they seem too similar to the standards. I would prefer them leather ones they did on some EP3's.

I've had my EP3 around two and a half years now, time is going so quick and I love every day owning it. The Tegiwa induction noise and KPRO make it even more awesome.

Soldato
Its not obvious at all, infact the original statement was tongue in cheek so Im not sure why you are taking it seriously - in any case if we were to take it seriously.

The two best headers for the S2000 are Js racing and Toda. Both use different size primarys and secondarys yet are both very good, all the 'copies' seem to be no where near.

Also the pipe diameter is often quoted as OD yet the TODA uses really thin wall pipes. A lot of the copies use thicker walls which has a habit of being too strong in the wrong places (around brackets subject to vibration) ended up with a manifold that cracks/splits. Not easy to repair without having the backside of welds causing flow issues.

Last point on this, the standard S2000 manifold is very good. A nice looking copy will often perform worse, spoon is an example as these lose top end power with a tiny midrange.

So £450 for a copy to maybe lose power or similar cost for a proven part. Anyway I believe they are running a members car on Monday for before and after (Manifold the only mod)

Alright put your knickers back on.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
rjkoneill Get your act together!

EP3 Premier Seats going cheap in Telford up on the Civic Type R Forum. Get them bought! He wants £350, and your stock seats!! Clicky Click Click

see thats the problem, i would like some premier seats [or red DC5 recaros] but i want to keep my seats so i can put the car back to stock when i sell it.

there was a guy offering me some premier seats for £450 the other week but i dont know if i can splash that kind of cash at the moment with my clutch fitting, 70k service and tax coming up in the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom