Type R and VTEC owners

Shilz, why would you fit an uprated clutch and lsd if you plan on selling the car?

Looks good though, what exhaust is that?

Shilz, why would you fit an uprated clutch and lsd if you plan on selling the car?

Typical Ctr driver mentality, with lack of any apparent logic :p :p

Also, stage 1 clutch, I presume it's turbo'd/supercharged and running with significantly increased power that has shredded the oem clutch ;)

Typical Ctr driver mentality, with lack of any apparent logic :p :p

Also, stage 1 clutch, I presume it's turbo'd/supercharged and running with significantly increased power that has shredded the oem clutch ;)

Looks good though, what exhaust is that?

No big power here... :p - Totally stock motor apart from the air filter and exhaust.

Not really sure on what to do really. The clutch definitely needs to be replaced so even if I do keep then it will last me a while longer.
Plus why not stick a stage 1 in for an upgrade which should last a bit for heavier right foot! There isn't much of a price different between OEM either...

Also going with the LSD as I had this bought months ago but wasn't sure on what I was doing with the car.

Really in 2 minds on what to do I love my Honda but keep looking at the 09 WRX's and love to own a turbo car for once. With that in mind Im currently saving for a house lol!

I think the monies going towards the house deposit and the Honda can get me through the next few years as its currently faultless apart from the clutch!

The exhaust is a Tegiwa Imports stainless steel cat-back!

Brentacre, £730 FC with protected NCB :eek:

Allowed any new mods bar power increase which is fine as that's already been done just don't get DoC as I'm not 25 :(

Sky wanted £970 with the same underwriter!

Brentacre, £730 FC with protected NCB :eek:

Allowed any new mods bar power increase which is fine as that's already been done just don't get DoC as I'm not 25 :(

Sky wanted £970 with the same underwriter!

Keith Michaels quoted me good, think it was Jeremy who I spoke to.

They couldn't beat the agrred value classic quote :D

Vita, you seen the yellow DC2 up on Autotrader? £3k.

Just seen it now. Looks good but 140k miles. That's a lot of mileage I'd want to know if the suspension has been redone. I'd love to have that right now but sadly don't have the funds for it. The price is reasonable imo. Never knew they did a yellow ukspec dc2.

Back
Top Bottom