Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
You are correct on that one, seen a few at 6-7k which is decent EP3 territory. I don't mind the DC2 if it's the one with proper headlights like Muffins, not the round ones.
Not sure on the model though?

They are nice, but far too much money in my eyes.

If you wanted a cheap one then a 96 spec one like Muffin's would be a good choice, then you would need upgrade the brakes, or just buy one with them already upgraded.

98 Specs are nicer with better wheels (16s vs 15s) and things such as ABS (sometimes), Aircon (sometimes again), but they cost more. I'd still take a 98 spec though over the 96 any day.

Or buy the sexual round headlighted UK car, I'll win you around, even if I have to use rohypnol :D

How come? I'm guessing something to do with parts etc or garages lack of knowledge?

Principles more like.

Noting wrong with a JDM import if you chose the right car with documented history from the owner over here.

Soldato
Just put a deposit on this

20121124_161034.jpg

20121124_160952.jpg

20121124_161030.jpg

Soldato
I'll take a look -Ad- I guess aircon wouldn't be a big seller as I'd really want it for track I think. Rather keep my FN2 'fast road' and not start trying to make it track friendly, although a lot of the things I do would cross over to track anyway.
I don't think I could ever come round to the UK ones ;)

Soldato
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/Destroyer105/20121124_161034.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/Destroyer105/20121124_160952.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/Destroyer105/20121124_161030.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That looks like a hippies eco car :p (Insight)

I know nothing about this. Details for the uneducated please :)

Soldato
Needs bigger alloys to fill those arches...

True dat.

That looks like a hippies eco car :p (Insight)

I know nothing about this. Details for the uneducated please :)

1.5L SOHC i-Vtec with Integrated Motor Assist

125PS combined power, 56.5MPG combined, £20 tax lol, congestion charge exempt, 1200KG, 6 speed manual.

Gone for the sport model so middle of the range so has these as standard:

- LED DRLs
- AC Climate Control
- iPod/MP3 + USB & AUX in
- Steering Wheel controls
- Tinted quarters + rear hatch
- Uprated speakers and sub over the standard S model
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise Control
- Full Mugen Body kit

Colour is storm silver metallic, quite dark in the flesh but not Cosmic grey or Moon rock grey dark.

Soldato
True dat.

1.5L SOHC i-Vtec with Integrated Motor Assist

125PS combined power, 56.5MPG combined, £20 tax lol, congestion charge exempt, 1200KG, 6 speed manual.

Gone for the sport model so middle of the range so has these as standard:

- LED DRLs
- AC Climate Control
- iPod/MP3 + USB & AUX in
- Steering Wheel controls
- Tinted quarters + rear hatch
- Uprated speakers and sub over the standard S model
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise Control
- Full Mugen Body kit

Colour is storm silver metallic, quite dark in the flesh but not Cosmic grey or Moon rock grey dark.

It looks great but is it not a bit slow for you? I figured you'd get a hot hatch again.

Soldato
It looks great but is it not a bit slow for you? I figured you'd get a hot hatch again.

nah decided to think with my head for this car rather than with just lolhorsepower. I find it pretty fun to drive as it is so small and nimble compared to my other cars. Love the styling too.

47a1314a-129d-012a.jpg

That's stunning,

Deep dish rims work, which I find odd!!

Is that the same spoiler as your's Nath?

Exact same kit mate.

Its the Mugen kit like Nathans. Dunno if he has spacers?

Im guessing its the one that comes up on Honda.co.uk used section and is from the Cannock dealer?

Yeah that's the one bud. Got it for £13K in the end :D

Back
Top Bottom