Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Whatever Derp, didnt you get into grief and run away with your tail between your legs from here because of the shoddy wind up posts and .gifs you spam between threads

It wasnt the case that people disagreed though was it Derp? It was more the fact that people who had driven neither car suggested I was wrong, how can these people possibly know I was wrong if they have driven neither car? Because they were you, and Fox etc etc you have a collective opinion that if they are right, people with first hand experiance must be wrong

Caporegime
I already said in an earlier post.

Just wondering if high miles meant you preferred the less raw experience of a CTS versus an EP3.

Man of Honour
Hey Fox remember when I said I bought my Corolla from a Ford garage and you said that because it was a Toyota bought from a Ford a garage that it was a POS and would cause me endless grief

I don't remember, that no. Fortunately though the thread is still here for us to look at, so I can copy and paste what I actually said:

It's pretty clear to me that they were just banging out a part ex to clear. Hence the 5 year old Toyota on the forecourt at a Ford main dealer. I'd put money on the previous owner driving around in a new or nearly new Ford right now..

You even agreed with me in a subsequent post.

The only person who implied it might be a POS was MrLOL, and even he didn't directly state that.

Now we've cleared that up, how many miles? :p

Man of Honour
OP
If I've not found another type r, I'll probably come take a look! Most ATR's look tired I've seen, decent DC2's are over priced, most EP3s are chavved and lack an lsd.

Need some vtec in my life!

Same sort of reasons I went for it. Just give me a trust message if you want to arrange something. Car will be around Gloucester Mon - Fri and in Watford at weekends.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23709239 said:
I don't remember, that no. Fortunately though the thread is still here for us to look at, so I can copy and paste what I actually said:

You even agreed with me in a subsequent post.

The only person who implied it might be a POS was MrLOL, and even he didn't directly state that.

Now we've cleared that up, how many miles? :p

I'm glad you CBA'd to look for it, I cant so cant see how much editing you've done, can you dig out the one where I posted about my gearbox making a noise and you said it would explode but it turned out the noise was normal and 20K miles later it was fine?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23709279 said:
Seriously? You think I've gone back and edited it?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=17086592&postcount=38

Take a look for yourself!

Ah yes it was the splitter you said I wouldnt get repaired as I almost didnt bother based on what you posted then I thought that its stupid of me not to try and found out they were more than happy to do it, all this from a "cowboy dealer" apparently

Do you actually add anything or just cause arguments ?

I'm wondering if the CTS was more suited as maybe its better for long trips? I liked the D4D I used to drive.

I can add all sorts my curious friend, at the time I wanted a high revving jap car, didnt like the EP3 I test driven and got more car for my money with the CTS now I've sold it and I regret it quite a lot, the commute was actually a lot shorter back then as it is now and in more traffic, more suited to a Jazz you might say.

Soldato
If you can't count then don't be afraid to admit it, we can help you out with such things.

Here is a help guide for you to start with:

Soldato
Whatever Derp, didnt you get into grief and run away with your tail between your legs from here because of the shoddy wind up posts and .gifs you spam between threads

Ummm MOM8. Some people thought I was the transexual girl in GD because she too posted gifs and many lols were had, but that was just silly.

I'm glad you CBA'd to look for it, I cant so cant see how much editing you've done, can you dig out the one where I posted about my gearbox making a noise and you said it would explode but it turned out the noise was normal and 20K miles later it was fine?

So instead of fessing up to being proven paranoid and sensative, you are now accusing people of going back and editing their posts?!

LOL RELRENTLESSLYBADPOSTER96 CONTINUES TO LIVE UP TO HIS NAME.

Soldato
No Derp, re-read my post and stop derping around, what did you take a break from the forum for Derp? Was it because no one ever seems to actually say anything to you, you post, but no one actually replies or acknowledges you, do you think thats because of what you post Derp, just .gifs and single lines of crap, sometimes in capitals?

Back
Top Bottom