Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
where nathwraiths brand new stock ibiza cupra made exactly book figures

be interesting to see what his CR-Z makes at the next RR.

Well Muffin has had a nicely rebuilt engine which is probably the reason.

In comparison, my mate up here with his 5-figure B18 engine build puts out 200hp at the hubs and around 245hp at the fly. That puts into perspective how out many other Integra dyno figures are :)

Caporegime
Well Muffin has had a nicely rebuilt engine which is probably the reason.

In comparison, my mate up here with his 5-figure B18 engine build puts out 200hp at the hubs and around 245hp at the fly. That puts into perspective how out many other Integra dyno figures are :)

Are any standard cars showing 245 on any rollers? :p

What did yours make at that rubbish one in Surrey? :eek:

Soldato
Gave it the big clean this weekend, so many stone chips :( I'm getting my asbo custom exhaust in March from Meercat in Kilbernie, may as well have a noisy last 2 years of ownership.
Then again, I could very well end up with it for the next 10 years, who knows.
I wish I could just find a car that I loved everything as standard and didn't have to fiddle with it, I doubt I'll ever find 'the one' though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are any standard cars showing 245 on any rollers? :p

What did yours make at that rubbish one in Surrey? :eek:

Romain thought I had a B16 in there, but alas it's a B18. Rubbish rin though, need to get it on a dyno up here, but I don't have the time and cannot be bothered. Engine is sweet and she is fast as she should be.

Soldato
A bit of a long shot, but.....

I've got a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15" alloys that i used as track wheels on my old UKDM DC2.

Since i tearfully parted company with the car on the standard wheels i've been meaning to get rid of them, but i cannot for the life of me read what the offset is on them and i want to advertise them being able to answer any questions i may get.

I know they "stick out" a bit more than the standard wheels did but aside from that i used to happily swap tyres between the 2 sets of wheels, does anybody have a set that they know the offset for and if they would be the same or did they come in different offsets in the 5 stud 15"?

Thanks.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The fn2 digital speedo is okay, I dont mind it at all, its better than in the newer civics like my courtesy car - I'm a tallish chap but like to have the steering wheel quite close. With the wheel adjusted how I liked it in the newer car, it was totally obscured by the rim of the steering wheel! Hopeless.

As for the fn2 being torque less, I came from a 2.0 duratec fiesta with 200bhp, the k20z4 felt fine compared to that, if anything it feels like it has more torque! If you compare the k20 to anything with 6 cylinders or a turbo then yes....torqueless. But compared to any other 2.0 n/a engine its fine!

Got the box part of my mugen intake fitted now, much swearing and confusion later until I bit the bullet and dismantled the scuttle panel to free up some space....gonna leave the ducting/fog light scoop part to a garage (bumper off job, with eleventy million fragile plastic clips to break :(). Car is booked in for Eightspeed for 2nd March to do this, fit my Mfactory diff, and hopefully fit all the brake bits that I have.

Excuse the pics, sunlight was coming in from a low angle...

http://i.imgur.com/AoYAb46.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eVH5ufp.jpg

Also got given some Mugen reservoir socks by a mate who is selling his EP3, I figured why not make use....are these considered pointless JDM tat though? :p

http://i.imgur.com/JwBdOSO.jpg

Nice! That Mugen box looks like it's nicely tucked away, not seen that before. Is that Eightspeed in Darwen? I don't live too far from there, Stevie and Mark worked on my EP3 when I had it. Pleasure to deal with every time :)

Soldato
Nice! That Mugen box looks like it's nicely tucked away, not seen that before. Is that eightspeed in Darwen? I don't live too far from there, Stevie and Mark worked on my EP3 when I had it. Pleasure to deal with every time :)

Yep thats eight speed, cheapest place I found to fit my diff (by quite a bit) and the most accommodating place I dealt with when ringing around for prices too - I've got the car booked in for a Saturday too so dont have to take time off work.

Seeing as youre local - is there much to do in/near eightspeed? I will have plenty of time to kill whilst they work on the car, but don't know the area at all!

Don
RE002's great price at tyretraders at the moment.

15 inch
195/50/15 £44 each or £179 delivered for 4
195/55/15 £66 each or £279 delivered for 4

16 inch
205/45/16 £82 each or £344 delivered for 4

Not sure how good the 16" price is, since I only ever look up 15's
Just bought 4x in 195/50/15

promo code casper for a few £ off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom