Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Mugen spoiler really sets off a FN2. Just makes it look that extra bit special.

I have my parts coming next week so hopefully no more oil mishaps! Getting sick of them. Looking forward to the rolling road.

Chris are TGM good at pricing as I want to get my oil sump and other stuff done by them.

Soldato
Is it acceptable to put Mugen body parts on a normal Type R as long as you have no Mugen badges? I quite like the mugen grille of the EP3

I have spoon stickers on my car. Not one single Spoon part though, maybe to some I seem like a idiot. It's just I like the look of them so that's why.

I like the EP3 mugen grille. It's nice.

Soldato
My latest mod is a Pacman sticker I had made. I don't normally do stickers but I'm a nerd so this one went well.

ebyveqah.jpg

Soldato
Chris did you ever run 225/45/17's on your ATR? Have read that they make a good grip difference, want to run them on the front since I'm due for a tyre change. Cars not lowered so they won't clip the arches at all will they?

Man of Honour
OP
Chris did you ever run 225/45/17's on your ATR? Have read that they make a good grip difference, want to run them on the front since I'm due for a tyre change. Cars not lowered so they won't clip the arches at all will they?

No, I only run stock tyre size.

Soldato
Picked up an 06 facelift Accord Type-S yesterday after 4 weeks of searching, it has matcing tyres so OCUK will be very happy about that, its also a write off but as long as the tyres match its all good

Drove it back from Coventry to Manchester which was very relaxing compared to the journey down in my mayes Subaru WRX STI, its really well built inside and comfy, not a creak or rattle to be heard totally unlike the FN2 it replaces

Back
Top Bottom