Type R and VTEC owners

NathWraith did you get new set of center caps for them rotas ??

I got plan for tomorrow try to winf where they installed kmph-->mph converter and turn he ******* off. So annoying to have speedo that can do 180mph in inegra LOL

I'm considering letting my Accord 2.4 Type-S go to fund an itch that's needed scratching for far too long, if anyone would like any info let me know, its not currently for sale and this isn't a for sale post, I'm just saying if anyone on here is after one I could be easily tempted to let it go :)

Not taken any profile photos yet actually, not had space because of the garden layout, and actually been pretty busy...car has not moved since putting them on.

I think they look great, similar to the mugen FN2 wheels but with one less spoke. The mugens look slightly better because of this but are over £300 a wheel. Glad I got the custom centre caps, I tested fitted the blue buddy club one and it just looks a bit weird.

Just sold my standard wheels as well for £175, guy came and paid cash tonight within half an hours of them being listed on ebay. Quite happy with that, auction was ended early to complete the sale so don't get stung on paypal fees and all that ;)

Anyone have any isead why V-tech might kick in late y0?

12610251.jpg

check your oil?

NathWraith did you get new set of center caps for them rotas ??

yeah I did but these new ones don't fit lol.

I'm considering letting my Accord 2.4 Type-S go to fund an itch that's needed scratching for far too long, if anyone would like any info let me know, its not currently for sale and this isn't a for sale post, I'm just saying if anyone on here is after one I could be easily tempted to let it go :)

What are you getting now? You only just had your accord.

Where are you based? If close, I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Updated pics of my Accord. Custom Twin exit exhuast, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, DC Sports intake, Xenon headlight conversion.

DSC_0465_zps4a91fed6.jpg

DSC_0444_zps554d0b3b.jpg

DSC_0429_zps89772788.jpg

What are you getting now? You only just had your accord.

I want a 3 MPS, I've had two opportunities to get one, when I bought the FN2 and when I bought the Accord and I've talked myself out of it both times just because of the tax but everytime I see one it really irritates me

Its not for sale as such, just if the right buyer with the right money came along I'd be tempted to let it go

Where are you based? If close, I wouldn't mind checking it out.

I live less than 5 minutes from Manchester airport if thats any good to you, yours is looking well with the mods

Back
Top Bottom