Type R and VTEC owners

Definitely looking to sell the S2000 now as feels about right time, seeing if there's anything mildly interesting I can part ex it against that will be interesting enough to keep for another year.

Just finding I really need something more practical now and it's getting a tad frustrating.

It's not that it's massively impractical, just enough so for me :(

Can definitely see myself getting another at some stage as a second car :)

1048721_686810384668152_1987931474_o.jpg

My mate Wayne after few years of working hes ass of finally got himself a dream car :D
He used to have 500hp R33 that some ****ers stolen and insurance still not payed out 20k for it... Case in court for 3 years now heh. He paid **** loads more for ALL mods on insurance including 18k engine. *******s offered him 4k..... LOLOLOLOL
Hes gtr got few mods puts it at 580hp

Ok i been in few nice cars like: Comptech 400hp s2k fast evo 9 and tuned NSX. With Gibbo Around donnington and Drift taxis on japfests.
So far nothing comes close tho GTR.... This car is insane. Puts banana on face each time gas pedal hits the floor after speed bump LOL.
Totally humiliated Kawasaki Ninja. Its like driving a ****ing Slingshot and not to mention that Wayne is best driver i know. In hes modded Focus RS hes lap time was 2 seconds off touring cars next day.
Time to win that god damn lottery and get myself one :P
ps. Drive videos on my YT if someone is interested....

Last edited:
When something is so cheap, always best to just instantly pay instead of trying to save a few quid of an already great price.

Really ABP should replace your box as they ruined it!

Didn't want to buy it instantly as the Ad said it was a Box removed under warranty by Honda. Misdiagnosed with a noisy bearing!

I wanted to be sure it was 100% and had the updated 2010 LSD. Never mind!

The ABP one is a sticky situation. 3rd Gear synchro rings were dodgy on 2007 cars, mine ofcourse is of that Era.

I can't take it to them and say "I don't like this box guys, take it off and get it looked at"

:(

Nice day in Nottingham yesterday so jobs to do on my ITR as always:

Take standard seat belt out---> sorted
1013897_687299994619191_674451890_n.jpg

Give my recaro proper wash outside --> sorted
1012653_687299954619195_1169268351_n.jpg

Have a look under drivers carpet and rewire alarm cause its **** -> sorted
1012336_687300121285845_94883033_n.jpg

that green wire is some **** that someoen did for fog light....... it sucks balls i kno :/
Sprayed my light weight mini sub gunmetal/black cause i had some paint left -> sorted
1005950_687300154619175_1544268667_n.jpg

That was my sunday. After that I went for my 3 mile run and 30 minute workout.

Anyone driven/owned the Civic Type R FD2 and Accord Euro R CL7?

I'm quite tempted by both and see them as a potential next car, especially the Euro R.

edit

Found a stunner of a Euro r on Autotrader, search Euro R and you'll see it.

Last edited:
Anyone driven/owned the Civic Type R FD2 and Accord Euro R CL7?

I'm quite tempted by both and see them as a potential next car, especially the Euro R.

edit

Found a stunner of a Euro r on Autotrader, search Euro R and you'll see it.

I'm gagging for a Euro R. I currently drive a Accord Type-S 2.0L with mods but a nice White Euro R will do me great! Only a Blue one on Autotrader right now though.

I'm gagging for a Euro R. I currently drive a Accord Type-S 2.0L with mods but a nice White Euro R will do me great! Only a Blue one on Autotrader right now though.

There was a white one on the bay while ago, didn't have the spoiler which let it down imo, still a stunning car though.

My dad has an 03 Sport 2L which i'll be taking off his hands when he gets his bike.

Last edited:
dc5 box fitted. picking up in half an hour.

got them to do me an oil change and plonk my new spark plugs in there too.

just need valve clearances doing now to get a stamp in my log book.

FD2 are faster around Suzuka than damn NSX !!!
That should say allot about this car

Not to mention it will hold its price like jdm DC2 and DC5. Bet u buy one and sell it few years later for about same price.
Like me and Muffin :D

so plus 10 for FD2 if u can afford one :)

Last edited:
1048721_686810384668152_1987931474_o.jpg

My mate Wayne after few years of working hes ass of finally got himself a dream car :D
He used to have 500hp R33 that some ****ers stolen and insurance still not payed out 20k for it... Case in court for 3 years now heh. He paid **** loads more for ALL mods on insurance including 18k engine. *******s offered him 4k..... LOLOLOLOL
Hes gtr got few mods puts it at 580hp

Back
Top Bottom