Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Random..Im getting my CTR's alloys refurbed at Rimtec in Kent tomorrow. Ill post some pics up when they are done in case anyone is looking to get them done down this way :)

£160 all in which is very reasonable!

Associate
Random..Im getting my CTR's alloys refurbed at Rimtec in Kent tomorrow. Ill post some pics up when they are done in case anyone is looking to get them done down this way :)

£160 all in which is very reasonable!

Can you do some before and after pics :) if possible ta

Soldato
Should I sell my Accord and buy my second DC2? This time a 98 Spec JDM.

Finally........... it seems you have recovered from your case of TEH MENTAL.

Hopefully a welcome back to the Teg fold is in order :D

Hendy are great to deal with, got my BHP increasing UK OEM Mats and Lightweight Honda OEM badges from them!

Man of Honour
OP
You make it sound like there's something wrong with the ATR when there's not.

My reasoning is that I no longer drive my car to work so I could probably put up with the DC2 this time round lol.

Man of Honour
OP
What's wrong with you, I put up with your old DC2 on the motorway. :D

lol

Remember the red P reg Civic Tank that was parked outside? It's the GFs car and I use that to drive to work, she gets the tube into London. So the ATR is becoming a weekend car, and it's a bit too practical for that. :cool:

Soldato
Can you do some before and after pics :) if possible ta

Slight problem with that! I didn't take any pics before I took them in :(
They were in a shoddy state though. Lacquer bubbling and kerbing all round the rim. The lacquer had peeled completely off in places around the centre cap area.

I'm not picking them up until Monday as they need them for a few days. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get them back.

Man of Honour
OP
Ah, you mean the DC2. Hmm, there may be a Tegiwa intake on it I think. I'm waiting on insurance quotes before I decide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom