Type R and VTEC owners

Stormster damn man i got 10k out of T1Rs and that was with 2 trackdays.
How to hell are you driving ?? Wheelspin much :D

On other note ebc red stuff pads lasted 5k and ate half of front disc hahahaha

Anyone with an EP3 CTR do your tyres all seem to go down relatively fast?

Cheers,

G

Fronts do. I went through 6 tyres in 18 months when I had an EP3 lol. Some new Toyo T1R's were on it when I got it, lasted about 4500 miles :o

Just realised it sounded like I was talking about tread, but I actually mean air.

I seem to have to put air in my tyres every week atm. My other car will go months.

Can someone explain to why Accord Type-S 2.4 have warp drive. Had a little run with one and the way he shot off into the distance shocked me. He wasn't a car length ahead, he was miles ahead. Only time I caught up was when we braked and then he'd shoot off again. They really are rocket ships!

Can someone explain to why Accord Type-S 2.4 have warp drive. Had a little run with one and the way he shot off into the distance shocked me. He wasn't a car length ahead, he was miles ahead. Only time I caught up was when we braked and then he'd shoot off again. They really are rocket ships!

Because the STD is slow

Shouldn't lose any air in an ideal world.

Once every few months is normal.

Curbed wheels? slow puncture? how much pressure drop we talking?

Down to like 10psi. I thought I had a slow puncture in one (which I still need to get checked, but they all go down quicker than I'd like.

Wheels are curbed quite badly. :( Brand new potenzas.

Just realised it sounded like I was talking about tread, but I actually mean air.

I seem to have to put air in my tyres every week atm. My other car will go months.

My EP3 suffered from this. I had the tyre fitter grind off the old tyre sealant on the wheel which sorted it.

They really aren't that fast, quick for the size of the car and with it being NA but certainly not a rocket ship what car were you in and did the accord make any noise? If it was very loud then it was modified and if wasn't then it was standard or a remapped/modified diesel

I was in a mondeo st diesel. I was at half throttle until I caught up with him at a junction but next thing he was flying off again. Didn't make a noise, but it had 2 exhausts so I put it down to a 2.4 exec or type s. Maybe my car has a problem but that car was quick.

mmm 2.4 Accords are only around the 8 second mark to 60 and aren't very torquey either - so not much in their favour for them to zoom off

prob hard to tune too

Down to like 10psi. I thought I had a slow puncture in one (which I still need to get checked, but they all go down quicker than I'd like.

Wheels are curbed quite badly. :( Brand new potenzas.

Jesus, I had a 25 PSI figure in my head.

Take it to a tyre fitters and tell them you're having the issue!

Back
Top Bottom