Type R and VTEC owners

If I was to buy a JDM I would want a C-Pack which that doesn't have.

The EP3 C pack doesn't really add anything of much value though really, does it? Sure, HID lighting is nicer and some tinted privacy glass, but is that really enough to stop you from purchasing the car? :confused:

Also Chris, I see you've been loving the DC5 forum participants again ;)

That Boys Toys garage is another of those dodgy 'garages' that appear all over Pistonheads selling Evo's etc, they keep springing u p under new names like Paul Brown cars etc. All around Lancashire way.

Too many tools on the DC5 forum now, thinking they have some kind of supercar. It's a Honda coupe, get over yourselves.

AFAIK the EP3 didn't have 'pack' options, I thought it was the DC5 only?

In 2004 Honda introduced the "C Package" option (¥330,000 JPY) to Japan's Civic Type R lineup which included an additional color, Satin Silver Metallic, HID lighting, rear privacy glass, automatic air conditioner and outside air temperature sensor.

Or as taken directly from Honda Japan's press release in 2004:

Auto air conditioner (outside temperature display function)
(Prevention mechanism with pinch driver's seat) power window
Power door lock (tailgate linked)
Radio-type keyless entry system (answer-back function and welcome lamp function)
Map lamp both side vanity mirror rear shelf discharge headlights <HID> (low beam)
Privacy glass (rear quarter / tailgate)
Washer with intermittent rear wiper body same color electric retractable door mirror remote control

Last edited:
There are quite a few differences that Cpack has over standard JDM. You can't just swap the headlights either, wiring is different.

The JDM Hondas were built in Swindon then exported to Japan IIRC.

TBL, forget getting a import. Just get a standard pre and mod it to your standards. If you really want a pre there was a JDM Red pre I posted in here that's been around. May still be on ebay, not sure. Could enquire for that and get it cheap. It was on for £3.5k when it was first sold.

Either will be my daily for a bit until I get another car (and space). The apartment I am looking at renting only has one parking space.

Either will be my daily for a bit until I get another car (and space). The apartment I am looking at renting only has one parking space.

You'll fit in a DC2 unless you're some kind of giant. I'm 6' 2" and am comfortable in it, even with my long legs. Steering wheel adjustment goes up/down so you have some adjustability.

Depends if you can live with it day to day/how much of a man you are :D

Much better Muffin, can't believe how bad that was.

I just want an RDT built turbo'd B18 for mine, all in a new rust free, seam welded and stripped out build :p:D

Doing a mini Tour D'Ecosse of 1000miles this weekend across the Highlands. Unfortunately the group off the forum have all pulled out so it's just the GF and I, bit I still can't wait. Hoping the weather holds out!!!

Back
Top Bottom