Type R and VTEC owners

As I said about 10 posts ago, I don't fit in a DC5. The centre console is in the way of my left knee stopping me depressing the clutch!

I fit in an EP3. Looking at the dashboard on a DC2 I probably fit in that too.

I don't fit in manual versions of my A3 either, thanks to the stupid gearbox tunnel - dashboard struts. A mk1 TT is a very very tight squeeze.

As I said about 10 posts ago, I don't fit in a DC5. The centre console is in the way of my left knee stopping me depressing the clutch!

I fit in an EP3. Looking at the dashboard on a DC2 I probably fit in that too.

I don't fit in manual versions of my A3 either, thanks to the stupid gearbox tunnel - dashboard struts. A mk1 TT is a very very tight squeeze.

Sorry didn't read that bit, seems strange as I thought the DC5 would be bigger inside, although I've never sat in one.

Sorry didn't read that bit, seems strange as I thought the DC5 would be bigger inside, although I've never sat in one.
The centre console curves towards you which means where your knee goes it hits the corner :/

Such as shame because when I went to Torque GT to look at one it had low miles and full spec, the actual example was lovely as were the seats etc.

I narrowly missed out on a Yellow DC2 from torque gt also which is for sale by its owner now but IMO has been chavved to hell and back, aircon completely removed, Spoon Street replaced with huge titanium can, he says it scrubs on the back because it is lowered too much etc.

I like standard cars!

The centre console curves towards you which means where your knee goes it hits the corner :/

Such as shame because when I went to Torque GT to look at one it had low miles and full spec, the actual example was lovely as were the seats etc.

I narrowly missed out on a Yellow DC2 from torque gt also which is for sale by its owner now but IMO has been chavved to hell and back, aircon completely removed, Spoon Street replaced with huge titanium can, he says it scrubs on the back because it is lowered too much etc.

I like standard cars!

standard cars are better for sure as you can guarentee the longetivity some what. tastefully modified is OK too depending on the car/mods.

Although heavily modified is pretty much a no, which is a shame as that basically means my car (once Im donbe) will appeal to around 0 people if(if!) I ever sell it.

Non-pointless bling. Will be fitted on sat:cool: Berk HFC and a new o2 sensor.

IMG_20140617_171021_zpsgm1aj98e.jpg

bledd. ye even was driven in my teg in the back once LOADS OF SPACE note I am 5.6 and just over 10 stone after diet and all the running i am doing.. But i can honestly say RX8 got more space in back seats BUT its got boot size of corsa if that.
I was shocked surprised how small Supras boot is. That barely fits my friday shopping lolz.
Nathan 4ppl in CRZ u crazy ******* !!!! there is less pace there than in CRX cause even side wise i was struggling lol
Still nothing beats RX7 back seat size. Or should is ay WHAT ****ing back seat ??

Last edited:

:cool:

Wasn't happy with the brace being 'Cusco replica blue' so I sanded it all down and made it not look like utter garbage.

Looks loads better in a satin black finish. Considering buying a spare can cover at some point and having a crack at painting it. Mine isn't too bad but it has loads of chips and its annoyed me for a bit.

If I can get one for sub £100 then I'll try my hand at it and use an OEM style wrinkle spray. Then when I swap them over I have the option to refurb the current one and get my money back plus maybe a little extra.

IMG_20140616_193641.jpg

Last edited:
Looks much better in satin black that brace. I am tempted to take the one off my MX5 and get it painted, its a satin gold colour at the moment and looks a bit crap compared to everything else.

Back
Top Bottom