Type R and VTEC owners

Just the seats and dashboard where left leg sits.

Is your left leg hitting the side, or top? If top just get lowered seat rails for that ultimate race-car feel.

Go try an ATR I reckon you'll like it. They are getting on a bit now but it's a lot cheaper, engines are great, chassis is great, LSD as standard. You'll like it for a daily/track car.

B Series engines can take allot of abuse when they got oil in em.

Muffin was VERY UNLUCKY with hes. It was just burning oil till he had it 'Fixed' (correct me if i am wrong) And then it went bad on track :(

But me and my mate burn oil put more in and burn some more. Hope they wont **** it up like muffins once it goes in for rings and seals tho.

Is your left leg hitting the side, or top? If top just get lowered seat rails for that ultimate race-car feel.

Go try an ATR I reckon you'll like it. They are getting on a bit now but it's a lot cheaper, engines are great, chassis is great, LSD as standard. You'll like it for a daily/track car.
The side. Nothing I can do without cutting the dash out completely.

Really struggling to think of a hot hatch for 4k-5k which would suit my needs better than another EP3...

Looked at the usual stuff and spending a couple of grand more but then more problems come with them too.

How much would you guys think should be max whack these days for say:

1) pre facelift ep3, 2003 on 60k, 1 to 2 owners.
2) facelift, similar milage and owners
3) premier edition last of the line otherwise as above.

Bearing in mind I'd be wanting a near mint car... I am just struggling to justify spending more. I sold my EP3 on 82k, 54 reg, some mods in April 2013 for £4600 but they seem to be holding well still, I sold my Fiesta ST 58 reg 53k for exactly the same cash last weekend, Civic's don't seem to have budged! But there's loads of rough cars out there :( Makes me wonder if I should just get finance and get a new shape Fiesta ST lol. The 2nd hand car market is a minefield now with dodgy cars at over inflated prices! :(

Really struggling to think of a hot hatch for 4k-5k which would suit my needs better than another EP3...

Looked at the usual stuff and spending a couple of grand more but then more problems come with them too.

How much would you guys think should be max whack these days for say:

1) pre facelift ep3, 2003 on 60k, 1 to 2 owners.
2) facelift, similar milage and owners
3) premier edition last of the line otherwise as above.

Bearing in mind I'd be wanting a near mint car... I am just struggling to justify spending more. I sold my EP3 on 82k, 54 reg, some mods in April 2013 for £4600 but they seem to be holding well still, I sold my Fiesta ST 58 reg 53k for exactly the same cash last weekend, Civic's don't seem to have budged! But there's loads of rough cars out there :( Makes me wonder if I should just get finance and get a new shape Fiesta ST lol. The 2nd hand car market is a minefield now with dodgy cars at over inflated prices! :(

Low mileage ep3's are defiantly holding their price well.

If the car is mint/immaculate:

1. 3-3.2K
2. 4K-4.2K
3. 4.5-5k

Slowly extra bits for my engine job are coming in
10430415_908521565830365_8079268671595309697_n.jpg

Just intake manifold to fly over from USA cause old one is dirty and eventually i got plan for 66mm throttle body+remap.

I had ACT stage 2 clutch(that was quite brutal in trafic) now i have Exedy OEM clutch thats not brutal enough(after some hard driving starts to slip). We gonna see how is RPC stage 1 behaves. And flywheel well i had Fidanza on my EG6 and loved it ( besides sitting in traffic ofc).
Even managed to learn to drive my mates GF on that with ACT :D She passed on hes first go.

Back
Top Bottom