Type R and VTEC owners

Picked up another Fn2 in Bronze (Awesome colour) and a EP3 Premier Edition that came with a few mods, AEM v2 induction, AEM Fuel Rail, DC sports manifold/decat, d2 rear camber arms, eibach springs, frsu etc. :)

Last edited:
I should probably talk to you at some point about these cars mate :)

No worries mate :)

you sure you're not a trader?

fancy a CRZ ;)

You can say I'm a part time trader, my older brother has been trading for over 12 years now and thanks to him I've got access to a lot of cars and people so I do get some good deals time to time, funnily enough, they are always Honda but like I said, it's part time, my full time occupation and business is different :)

Sorry about crap pics,

The Bronze FN2 (Completely Standard):
J4ccbqS.jpg

The Premier EP3 (With Mods):
Hl0in8D.jpg
pJQVOqq.jpg
AKGp2gn.jpg

I just noticed, it's also got the tegiwa brake stopper kit fitted behind the brake reservoir and sometime in the past it also had a Kpro Ecu fitted along with RBC intake manifold and a complete buddclub exhaust system, dyno prints showing 249bhp.

Pretty sure MilanoChris could answer this but feel free to jump in all :p

Fitting a Pioneer radio to my S2000 and believe I need the following parts to make it all work correctly, that is controls still working and giving me an aux in.

Can anyone just confirm?
Also if anywhere is stupidly cheaper then that would be good but I have found you get one lead cheaper and then the other is twice the price or not in stock so caraudiosecurity.com seem to be reasonable to get it all in one place.

Cheers,

Ash

14532601108_3f0d17b06f_o.jpg

Bit confused at you mixing and matching Connects2 parts and Autoleads bits (the PC99- part numbers)? Stick with one or the other.

Surely you only need the vehicle interface and a patch lead....dont think you need the CT20HD02 *as well* as the vehicle interface, the plugs will serve as an ISO converter on the vehicle interface I'd have thought as well?

What H/U are you fitting? Its likely to come with a cable to give you an aux in, so not sure why you'd need to buy a PC7-101 as well?

Last edited:
I've had a look....all you need is this..PC99-X61

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/autoleads-pc99-x61-honda-s2000-steering-wheel-stalk-adaptor

And a PC99-PIO....

Don't see why you need any other cables - you may need a PC7-101 and the 3.5mm to aux cable, but if you have a brand new stereo to go in it will almost certainly (99%) come with a cable to utilise the aux input? Line in though...so many better solutions to listen to music now :p. USB/iPod/Android/Bluetooth streaming etc

Bit confused at you mixing and matching Connects2 parts and Autoleads bits (the PC99- part numbers)? Stick with one or the other.

Surely you only need the vehicle interface and a patch lead....dont think you need the CT20HD02 *as well* as the vehicle interface, the plugs will serve as an ISO converter on the vehicle interface I'd have thought as well?

What H/U are you fitting? Its likely to come with a cable to give you an aux in, so not sure why you'd need to buy a PC7-101 as well?

Didnt realise the ISO lead was a connects 2 part - its the only one the place has I looking at getting it all from.
From the look of the pic on the site the autoleads vehicle interface is just ISO to ISO with the dash control adaptor in the middle so I assume I also need the S2000 to ISO lead.

Radio is a Pioneer DEH-p77mp (I have had it for years and still love the look of it) The S2000 is the first car I have had for a while that doesnt have some integrated radio that's a real pain to upgrade. For its aux in you need the adaptor lead

http://caraudiosecurity.com/ct20hd02-honda-99-iso-lead

http://caraudiosecurity.com/vehicle-interface-honda-s2000

I've had a look....all you need is this..PC99-X61

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/autoleads-pc99-x61-honda-s2000-steering-wheel-stalk-adaptor

And a PC99-PIO....

Don't see why you need any other cables - you may need a PC7-101 and the 3.5mm to aux cable, but if you have a brand new stereo to go in it will almost certainly (99%) come with a cable to utilise the aux input? Line in though...so many better solutions to listen to music now :p. USB/iPod/Android/Bluetooth streaming etc

ah awesome! that lead is much better :D yeah will still need the aux stuff but thanks for that. And yes the end result is streaming Google play from my phone into the car.

Last edited:
Correct. I am hating.

Enjoy it! ;)

Love having the 'teg back, fells like the whole new car experience again after not having it for a month!

Flashpro on my fn2 was a nice but relatively subtle mod, drove a bit better but it only had mild mods (intake and cat back exhaust). The group n map (the one you can upload from the flashpro 'out of the box' which is a generic map for a lightly modded car) was pretty crap in all honesty, custom tune was far nicer. Manifold swap is where the biggest gains are to be had with a k20 and remap, does the f20c benefit as much? As in 30bhp gain in the mid range if only a small gain up top..?

Be careful if datalogging on the road if youre getting an e-tune done, a full throttle third gear pull from 1500rpm to the limiter takes a lot of space and you are going quite fast at the end (even more so im an s2000).

Flashpro on my fn2 was a nice but relatively subtle mod, drove a bit better but it only had mild mods (intake and cat back exhaust). The group n map (the one you can upload from the flashpro 'out of the box' which is a generic map for a lightly modded car) was pretty crap in all honesty, custom tune was far nicer. Manifold swap is where the biggest gains are to be had with a k20 and remap, does the f20c benefit as much? As in 30bhp gain in the mid range if only a small gain up top..?

Be careful if datalogging on the road if youre getting an e-tune done, a full throttle third gear pull from 1500rpm to the limiter takes a lot of space and you are going quite fast at the end (even more so im an s2000).

Simon commented above saying the flash pro does nigh on nothing on a stock s2k iirc

Back
Top Bottom