Type R and VTEC owners

Ah, a Honda accord. Exactly what I said you should get in the first place.

Excellent work Chris.

I look forward to the arrival of your Type S spoiler for the S2000 as well.

Personally, I like the styling. So what if it shares rover bits, I don't see mk1 Elise's being slated for this.

It doesn't share Rover bits, sheesh, the Rover 600 is essentially a Honda Accord, 99% of the design and engineering is all Honda, so if anything it's a Honda to all those saying its a Rover, and the mk6 is vastly different to the mk5 and the 600.

One reason why I stick to proper Honda club forums, so much childish nonsense posted here. :rolleyes:

PS: this comment isn't aimed at you personally.

Cheers mate I'll keep my eye on it.

I've mainly been looking at FN2's lately. I'd like to stick to 5500 to deal at, so looking at cars up for around 6k. I think I can get 65k and 57 reg easy enough for that.

Thing is I went mooch at some today, no time to test drive one though unfortunately, but they feel quite a big car inside compared to an EP3 and I aren't too sure about the huge dash and total inability to see the front end of the car lol. I'm only a short a**e so need to drive one on the road see how I get on with it.

Missus is moaning about me looking at EP3's now being dated and sparse... but they're cracking if it's a good un!

EDIT: guy thinks that car is worth 7250!

Cheers mate I'll keep my eye on it.

I've mainly been looking at FN2's lately. I'd like to stick to 5500 to deal at, so looking at cars up for around 6k. I think I can get 65k and 57 reg easy enough for that.

Thing is I went mooch at some today, no time to test drive one though unfortunately, but they feel quite a big car inside compared to an EP3 and I aren't too sure about the huge dash and total inability to see the front end of the car lol. I'm only a short a**e so need to drive one on the road see how I get on with it.

Missus is moaning about me looking at EP3's now being dated and sparse... but they're cracking if it's a good un!

EDIT: guy thinks that car is worth 7250!

For a clean Fn2, it might be a bit hard to find a 57 Reg Fn2 for around £6000 but it's easily possible. I sold a 07 Reg Fn2 for £7000 a month ago to a fellow forum member on here but that car was immaculate with only 54k and 1 owner from brand new. The clean ones are still expensive.

I'm short aswell but the Fn2 seats have height adjustment aswell and you quickly get used to it and yeah I just noticed the price in the description, rather get a Fn2 for that price!:o

Check your inbox :)

Not likely. This is a Honda Accord we are talking about here.

Accords are like the best car in the world.....not biased or anything :cool::cool:
SAM_1039_zps9c43ce40.jpg

Accords are like the best car in the world.....not biased or anything :cool::cool:

Totally agreed :cool: can't think of anything else that is better as an all round car. We've had nearly every generation in the family, and can't think of a single bad generation they made, all have been superb pieces of engineering, such a shame it's going to be killed off in Europe. :(

Totally agreed :cool: can't think of anything else that is better as an all round car. We've had nearly every generation in the family, and can't think of a single bad generation they made, all have been superb pieces of engineering, such a shame it's going to be killed off in Europe. :(

Really? Wow never saw that coming.

What are Honda going to replace it with?

Yep they have nothing on the books to replace it, the D segment is not as popular anymore, and the Accord has poor sales figures, mostly down to it being 2 years past its expiry date and the fact that HUK/HEU only like to push sales on the Swindon made models.

The new HRV will fill the range void if it officially gets killed next year, as crossovers are the thing at the moment and the push for more sporty models with the new CTR, NSX and possibly a new S2000ish model.

Back
Top Bottom