Type R and VTEC owners

No way on this planet will an M2 be 10k in 4-5 years time.

True. Probably not the best example. I just listed cars that were available that would ensure that it probably won't hold it's value because it isn't unique enough (another FWD blown hot hatch) and it doesn't have a cult following and high price point to make it quite rare (Ford RS).

Was a nice day today so did a few jobs on my cars:

Prefacelift EP3 Valeted ready to sell:

bAWqGwj.jpg

Also got my Premier back from the garage today, had the complete front end resprayed to get rid of all stone chips and a dent in the bonnet, car is still dirty in the pics, will get it fully valeted tomorrow:

nY6z15e.jpg

Finally taxed my super charged type R and took her out for a spin today, My god is it quick:

M8ElMKZ.jpg
Eg3cEDA.jpg

How much was the respray? Need mine doing :(

£300 I paid, thats for the front bumper, driver side wing, passenger side wing, Wing mirrors and the bonnet which had quite a bad dent on it caused by a roof tile. They have done a fantastic job. I'll upload some pics once I've had the car valeted as it's covered in a fine layer on dust inside and out.

Your car is silve right? Bit tricky for you as you'll have to get the panels/doors blended in aswell depending on what you want painted :/

Pain. Part of me thinks should I bother as the car is looking a little worn at 100,000 miles now but it annoys me how grubby it is.

No idea how long I'm keeping it for either...

It all depends on you to be honest, if you know that you ain't keeping the car long then probably not worth it and I doubt it'll raise the value of the car anyway as it's a prefacelift ep3 end of the day. Only reason I got the premier done was because of the dent and the front end was full of stone chips and a clean one of these are fetching good prices :)

Can you trust me details of the EP3(s) you have for sale please SS

Done :)

Who sprayed the ep3 ss? Looking at getting my bonnet and front bumper sprayed. Was that mates rates?

It's a garage 5 mins away from me, They go by the name of MZ Auto's and the garage is owned by family friends so yes I do get a tiny bit of discount but their work is excellent :)

Yeah I hear £90 per panel banded about a bit so £300 is very good.

£90-100 seems to be the going rate per panel but having them blended in is more so I reckon £300 is cheap for what I had done and I'm very happy with the job aswell :)

Soul.survivor.. The FN2 desperately needs 15mm eibach spacers!

I agree, The front already has 15mm eibach spacers fitted to clear the calipers, I was thinking of getting the 20mm spacers for the rear :)

Back
Top Bottom