Type R and VTEC owners

I think I paid around £800 for my S2000, but that was over half the car. :)

Also, spun it today in the wet lol.

£800?? Wow. I may be able to get the whole car resprayed for that much if the panels dont have damage/dents on them :p

Here you go guys, took a better pic today after washing the car. Very happy with the paintjob. Think the rest of the car needs a good machine polish now to get rid of the swirls and I may get the wheels refurbished as these ones look terrible. :o

gYMcbzK.jpg

The S2000 is booked in at Performance Autoworks on Monday to get the new exhaust fitted and it's having some other bits done, oil changes etc.

Just spent £26.26 on a honda s2000 passenger side front strake, basically the mudflap but i believe it has a play in aero dynamics, noticed it was missing last week, problem is now re-fitting the new one as the old mounting holes snapped off along with the old strake, dont fancy paying honda another £98 for a new passenger side arch liner!

<£320 for 4 new Bridgestone RE070s ordered from Camskill for the DC5! Should be here tomorrow hopefully!

Myself and a good friend use these on our DC5s - both disappointed with the wet grip. :( I think I'll go for AD08/ AD08Rs next time around.

Myself and a good friend use these on our DC5s - both disappointed with the wet grip. :( I think I'll go for AD08/ AD08Rs next time around.

I know they're not rated as well as F1s for wet grip, but for the price I thought I'd give them a shot. If I don't get on with them I'll change out to F1s this time next year! :D

That and they've got to be better than what are already on the car - Pirelli PZero Neros with low tread!

Great guys there, I only use them.

I also like Powerstation, can't complain at the service I've had there, but I wanted someone who knows a little more about S2000's (not that PS don't!). Ordinarily I would only use TGM as I have been for years, but PA were great with my Evo and they're only 30 minutes up the road rather than almost 2 hours to Fleet.

Back
Top Bottom